Is there a free Website builder tool that gives ".org" domains and hosting without any membership or costs?

Hi, I'm a student studying CS. Someone I know asked me to build a website for their non-profit with the ".org" domain for collecting donations. I'm not experienced at web dev and I fear I won't make it in time to build their website. I've seen Wix, Webnode, Jimdo site, and some others, all requiring membership a paywall for the ".org" domain.
And Even If I bought a domain separately, which I aim to do, to use the custom domain with the website builder, it requires me to buy membership first.
Is there something similar or some other website builder that doesn't need a membership for the ".org" domain for using domains? Thanks
Also, I'm a newb, be kind pls.

I know of Wix. But how free it real is, i do not know. Normaly, thinks who have no cost, have no value.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

.org domains have a cost, I wouldn't advise skimping on your domain provider for something like this. Non-profit or not, surely the cost of a domain name isn't a big problem...

Anyway if it's just for donations maybe they would be better off using an existing platform e.g. patreon...?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

8 minutes ago, Sauron said:

.org domains have a cost, I wouldn't advise skimping on your domain provider for something like this. Non-profit or not, surely the cost of a domain name isn't a big problem...

Anyway if it's just for donations maybe they would be better off using an existing platform e.g. patreon...?

My issue is to connect to a .org domain, the mentioned builder sites requires me to buy their membership, I'm not trying to skimping on the domain, just connect domains is also the issue.
And we don't have patreon in our country. For political/economic reasons, the govt only allows int. cards to those with trade licence.

25 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I know of Wix. But how free it real is, i do not know. Normaly, thinks who have no cost, have no value.

I gives free domain and hosting, but not the specific domain the person was asking for. 

2 minutes ago, H.K. said:

builder sites requires me to buy their membership

So maybe do that...? Just include that cost in the bill.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

So maybe do that...? Just include that cost in the bill.

That is the last backup option for me, but since it's a non-profit, I was wondersing if there any option where changing the domain wouldn't cost anything. 

2 minutes ago, H.K. said:

That is the last backup option for me, but since it's a non-profit, I was wondersing if there any option where changing the domain wouldn't cost anything. 

As I said, non profit or not if they want a job done well they should be willing to pay for it. I doubt the cost of a membership is unreasonably high for them. Alternatively, if that's a problem for some reason, they should be willing to go for a free domain name instead... beggars usually can't be choosers.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, H.K. said:
Hi, I'm a student studying CS. Someone I know asked me to build a website for their non-profit with the ".org" domain for collecting donations. I'm not experienced at web dev and I fear I won't make it in time to build their website. I've seen Wix, Webnode, Jimdo site, and some others, all requiring membership a paywall for the ".org" domain.
And Even If I bought a domain separately, to transfer the domain to the website builder, it requires me to buy membership first.
Is there something similar or some other website builder that doesn't have a paywall, doesn't need a membership for the ".org" domain even if it's just for transferring domains? Thanks
Also, I'm a newb, be kind pls.

You asking how to get a free .org domain or free web hosting???? These things are completely different and both have a cost of hardware and operation. Just because the domain extension is .org doesen't mean it is free. .org domains is a TLD which alike every other TLD costs money to own (For everyone).

Hosting on the other hand will always have a price. While you can point DNS record from a domain to any hosting machine that you want (without moving the domain from the choosen registrar). You will in some cases still pay for the DNS services.

To be completely honest. You shouldn't take a job like this without mentioning that anything.org will cost you something. The system to hold your website will also cost you something. That's the same as convincing people to think that owning a domain is the same as having the right for a specific trademark, which it is not.

And to be fair. If i where you i would contact your friend and inform him/her about this before you move any future.

Hosting and domain may be very cheap. If you're looking for free option, don't do it at all. That means job is not worth your time.

Cost for org-domain is $9.50 at minimum. That's what the organization behind it has set as MSRP. And that's how many/most top-level domains are. Except TK.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 1 month later...

you need to pay for domains, no way around it.

freenom offers domains that end in .tk and .ml, but you will never find a .org domain for free.