Cat7 Ethernet Cable Install Question, e.g. Wall Outlet

I am looking to install ethernet cable in my house from the room with the modem, through the attic, and into the living room. I'm planning on putting in two seperate "lines" if possible. One for the tv/game system area, and the other for the home office/PC area. I have my eye on a pair of 50ft Cat7 cables from Monoprice for $20USD/each that I believe should do the trick. My question is, do I need to get wall outlets specifically for Cat7, or will ones rated for cat5 work without signal/speed issues ? Additionally, would it be weird if I just fed the cables through the wall directly into the PC/game system? As opposed to running the cable to an outlet, and then a much shorter cable from the outlet to the devices? 

Well cat7 isn't a standard for ethernet, so just get cat 6/5e for home network, unless you need 10gbe, then get 6a.

You can it all to be rated for the same rating the whole way if you want to use the cable fully to the spec, but for gigabit it won't matter

2 minutes ago, rumpeltechtips said:

Additionally, would it be weird if I just fed the cables through the wall directly into the PC/game system?

That works fine, but wall outlets are better looking and work better.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Well cat7 isn't a standard for ethernet, so just get cat 6/5e for home network, unless you need 10gbe, then get 6a.

You can it all to be rated for the same rating the whole way if you want to use the cable fully to the spec, but for gigabit it won't matter

That works fine, but wall outlets are better looking and work better.

Oh, I was not aware that Cat7 wasn't just an "upgraded" version of the previous iterations. So if I wanted 10gbe (for future proofing), I could just go with 6a wire and outlet? 

2 minutes ago, rumpeltechtips said:

Oh, I was not aware that Cat7 wasn't just an "upgraded" version of the previous iterations. So if I wanted 10gbe (for future proofing), I could just go with 6a wire and outlet? 

yea 6a will be fine for 10gbe, and its probably going to be a while until there is anything faster, and it may never come to the 4 twisted pair cables, or be for very short distances only.

3 minutes ago, rumpeltechtips said:

It was supposed to be but it never got TIA/EIA acceptance so there is no electrical standard for it, after Cat6a is Cat8 for the next official standard. Usually it's fine but without that spec to adhere to you can get all sorts of quality issues. Cat6a would be plenty for your case.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

wall plates have keystones that pop out so i imagine that you are geting pre crimp patch cables with the rj45 connectors already on them. so getting some joiners instead of the punchdown ones that you would use for bare wire

16 minutes ago, mineblaster said:

wall plates have keystones that pop out so i imagine that you are geting pre crimp patch cables with the rj45 connectors already on them. so getting some joiners instead of the punchdown ones that you would use for bare wire

Are you advocating I get wall plates with two female ends and just plug the rj45 from the source and then another little cord to the device? Apologies for the redundant question.