Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My username of choice is Naxos but it is often taken because its an island in Greece hence the 1337 added on the end just simply because I can't find anything else to put behind Naxos.

my name is doug.  creative and original, i know.

i made a legopc when i was 10 years old so... thats where the name legopc came from 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I came up with my username when I got Xbox Live. (don't use it anymore) His name was GlobalMichael so I decided since he is my best friend, I became GlobalCorey, so my name in game lobbies is always this name. 

Field agent from the Ministry of Stop It. Now stop it!

Father was nicknamed iron man for his strength. I took after him and was also nicknamed that by some. But then I came to Battlefield and was like 'lets adapt it'. So it became IronSoldier.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Crabby is a play off my lastname and was even my nickname for awhile, it just stuck. I also use other variations of it like Crabs, Crabsy, crb5, etc.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

I have no idea from where I've got my username. All I know is, that nobody uses it!

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

mine has been when i was making my first Xbox live account when the 360 first came out and this has been my name on just about everything and the Poohy come from Winnie The Pooh which i loved and my nickname  is Poohy bu the 14 was when i was that age (now almost 20) 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

I have been using the name "DrowHunter" or "TheDrowHunter" for about 3 years now, it came from the game Baldurs Gate, In this game i played a Paladin, And hated Drows as they were always very evil elves, in one of my last play through i made it my mission to kill all the Drows i found. So therefor the name DrowHunter was born and i kinda used it everywhere since :)

Freelancing Since 2012

my name is doug.  creative and original, i know.

I love the shovel rofl

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I made up the name ElfFriend because I am a Lord of the Rings fan and I know that a lot of the characters (Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Aragon, Gimli, etc) became friends of elves or elf friends. Therefore the username ElfFriend was born:)

Royal Burgers, nuf' said

CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K @4.5GHz          RAM: 2x4GB Crucial BallistiX Sport                   Drive: WD 500GB Black

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41                       Graphics Card: XFX HD Radeon 7950             PSU: XFX ProSeries 550w

Case: Corsair Carbide 300R                      CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212             Monitor: Packard Bell 24''

A twist on my surname that a friend came out with once. It didn't stick as a nickname or anything, but I liked it.

Derived from my dad's username. 'S' is for my first name and 'Maste' is a shortened version of my surname. It has nothing to do with smelling and tasting something.

Ess-Mast

My friend and I were making a console clan called Zero and I decided to be Tolerance. Tolerance with 1 'r' was already chosen so I used 2 'r's cause no one really cares about the extra 'r'

No story. I just like the meaning of the word and how it's pronounced.

Was playing Travian a while back and one of the top guys had this name. Looked it up and It means with great power to create, thought it was pretty slick so I rolled with it. Most of the time straight Omnificent is taken so I would do xOmnificentx. I think it is an applicable motto to live by seeing as I am a mechanical eng. student and would like to create things some day, lol. It also applies to a lot of games in my opinion.

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

LOL Im a InterProvincial Welder (RedSeal) who has seen the light and left the trade.  I now run a brakePress. Less money but Im still miles ahead of when I welded. You have to be over 35 to appreciate.  Our first computer was the

Rockwell AIM 65 Released: 1977 Price: US $375 w/1K RAM CPU: Rockwell 6502 @ 1MHz RAM: 1K or 4K Ports: Two edge-card expansion ports Display: 20-digit alpha-numeric LED   Built-in thermal printer Storage: External audio cassette OS: "Monitor" built-in

LOL!  For an online subscription we could play games (single text line input) and see news within hours of it happening.

Peace people stay safe, drive the speed limit and stay in school

Moi.

During the first term in college, my block mates thought that I looked like Carlos Boozer and they called me boozer since then.

Well, its an "i" and my last name  :P

usually lunde is taken on most websites, its a common last name here in Norway so i just added the i  B)

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

Yun4xGaming is my youtube channelname :) and my thumbnail... idk xD

I was 8 years old and needed to make a username for the game "Command and Conquer Renegade" being young I went with Dieman566.  I have stuck with it for 10 years now as lame as it is. 

ill play this game

My name is Joe > wifes Melissa > Daughters Haylee = JMH