Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My name is pronounced Panic. I chose it because I like the band Panic! At the Disco. I added the q for originality but it didn't work out too well because people call me picnic. 

I'm in college and me and my suite mates and i like to meme...A LOT. We roast each other all the time and churn out some ice cold memes. Cold Stone Memery is a play on the ice cream shop Cold Stone Creamery and is the name we gave to our suite based on our tendency to come up with some truly insane memes.

What started it was as a joke of ASMR (look it up on youtube) for some reason I found it funny, and then the satanic stuff is just because I find it funny that people (Christians, Jews, Muslims) can be so easily offended by it.

Lol. My real name is Arthur, and one my teachers at high school is Cantonese. He would always call me "AHHHHHHFAH" in attendance, and my friends picked it up. Its been simplified over time and now its Afuh

I started using this as a username in a couple places after playing The Stanley Parable for the first time. My first name is Victoria.

My Nickname with an 'I' Either side as without them it was either too short or taken

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

When I was.. younger.. for some reason I wanted to be called "Icy"
It's short, it's catchy and sounds chilled. The "tech" part, well i'm not even sure myself.

My name is a nickname a friend gave me a few months ago that just seemed to stick. I'm slowly changing all of my accounts to this 

xD

i don't know, I want to change it :P

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

It's my name and my favorite number. 'Nuff said.

This username used to be my older cousin who was a big computer enthusiast.

I annexed it and have been using it since i was 12 just over 9 years. 

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I've been following Linus Tech Tips Youtube channel for months now I think and the latest channel I saw was the "ChannelSuperFan".

Hmmm, where did I get my username?

I started using this username "syncmaster" around 2011 when I joined some motorcycle riders clubs/forums back then. I can not think of any other username that time and I cannot use my other "usernames" because it were labeled as "offensive nicknames".. so while looking at my monitor... VIOLA!!... i got a new username!!! Lazy me! so since then, i use this username even in my Facebook Account, Twitter and so on... haha

I am a fish. FiskenWilliam is norwegian, but in english it would be WilliamTheFish

Armor, sword, shield compounded. And I like to be a hero when I can so there you go, ArmswieldTheHero

This username was given to me over a decade ago. It was during a time when I played poker tounys every night. After taking down a large hand friends would say heffe the boss doesn't fuck around.  

I always thought it was funny because its both misspelled and repetitive.  

My username is both misspelled and redundant. Don't take anything I say seriously as I am a moron.     

CPU: Intel i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 MSI RAM: 16gb of DDR3 hotness Boot Drive: 240gb m.2 samsung 850 evo Storage Drives: 8tb ironwolf, 4tb WD Monitors: 3x HP Elite Displays

I have been using this username since the begging of my gaming experience Orange because I named my Turtle Tomato when I was 7 so I kept it in the vegetable fruit section DUDE because I'm a guy and 12345 because I used to love saying repeatedly this sequence of numbers when I was 5  

I have been using this username since the Xbox was released. For starters the word "sentinel" had always struck me as something of a protector or an over-watch of sorts for those that couldn't do it themselves. Then there is the "GT," at first my friends asked if it was a clan tag even my clan mates thought it was a tag for a clan when that simply wasn't the case at all. When if fact I was just a guy that liked all forms of GT auto sports and GT model cars from the Ford GT to the Pontiac GTO, they were alwasy just cool cars. Now, we're here today with me "Sentinel GT"

TFW you remove your old RAM and say, "Damn, those were some good memories."

because i couldn't think of anything when i first made my rotmg account :P

this dumb name will follow me forever now...

Well my name is gtrx but i got banned so the explanation for that is that gtx sounds cool but not that cool for me so i added a r :D

The boss fight in my favorite JRPG game (Final Fantasy XII) that was probably my most hated boss fight ever. Took the name as a trophy.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…