Oculus Rift company trademarks RiftCon

2442358-2670835327-20514.jpg

The United States Patent and Trademark Office website shows that the application was filed on Feb. 14. The page also describes the goods and services RiftCon will provide:

“Organizing exhibitions for cultural, educational, or entertainment purposes; organizing exhibitions in the fields of interactive entertainment, virtual reality, consumer electronics and video game entertainment industries for cultural or educational purposes; entertainment services, namely, arranging and conducting of competitions to encourage use and development of interactive entertainment, virtual reality, consumer electronics, and video game entertainment software and hardware.”

Oculus VR has been showing off the Oculus Rift at conventions like CES and E3, and usually manages to impress anyone who puts it on. It recently announced its own publishing initiative and the Oculus Best Practices Guide (a collection of suggestions and basic guidelines for developing VR content), so it makes sense for the company to also have a convention to foster more development and community around the device.

Earlier this month, EVE Online publisher CCP announced that it’s partnering with Oculus VR to co-publish its Oculus Rift exclusive set in the EVE universe: Valkyrie.

Source:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/oculus-rift-company-trademarks-riftcon/1100-6417904/

I believe this is a repost.

If you do please find the original, otherwise saying it a repost is pointless.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

If you do please find the original, otherwise saying it a repost is pointless.

I know for sure it was in the WAN Show document, and the site's search function gives me absolutely nothing to find with "riftcon" -_-

I know for sure it was in the WAN Show document, and the site's search function gives me absolutely nothing to find with "riftcon" -_-

Ahh yes, That has happened before, if all else fails just Google Linustechtips then the topic, usually comes up lol, I apologize 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build