Will my RAM fit?

I currently have an MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition cooler.

I only have one stick of low profile Corsair Vengeance RAM, so I am looking to upgrade. I am thinking about getting the 2*8GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO kit.

These sticks are higher profile and I am worried they might not fit.

Should I just stick with the low profile kit, or will the RGB Pro fit?

Your Heatsink should have a dimension sheet in which you should see how much space is left.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I recall the hyper212 isn’t particularly unpleasant about memory.  Do what @Praesi said though.  There will be clearance in mm and the ram will have the same.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

What case? The heatsink itself with clear RAM slots, but fan will block 1st. You can either mount fan to other side of the cooler or raise it if you want or need to use 1st RAM slot.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv