apex m750 tkl volume up volume down keys not working

Kasai Dragon

I've tried several things, reinstalling Steel series engine, updating it, removing apps that may be using them like Spotify.

I've gone into system defaults to check, checked browser extensions and nothing is working..

Does anyone know how to fix media keys while pressing the steel series logo key suddenly ceasing to work out of nowhere?

Bro.. similar thing happened with me but on Laptop . Out of the blue I was not able to use CTRL+V  and CTRL+C or any shortcut with CTRL key. I found a way out that I have to press V first instead of CTRL for shortcut to work which is opp. of what we do. I don't know how something like that happen but it's been a year now and I still have that issue even after installing fresh windows cuz if hardware was the issue then CTRL key would not have worked at all. somehow my shortcut keys timings got messed up.

1 hour ago, Karan95 said:

Bro.. similar thing happened with me but on Laptop . Out of the blue I was not able to use CTRL+V  and CTRL+C or any shortcut with CTRL key. I found a way out that I have to press V first instead of CTRL for shortcut to work which is opp. of what we do. I don't know how something like that happen but it's been a year now and I still have that issue even after installing fresh windows cuz if hardware was the issue then CTRL key would not have worked at all. somehow my shortcut keys timings got messed up.

No clue whats causing it tbh, might just whipe my drives and reinstall windows for the 4th time in the last 30 days to fix it lol