Is the intel motherboard gigabyte aorus pro WiFi decent?

Go to solution Solved by zaster,

Just to confirm that you are talking about the Z390 Aorus Pro. If so I have the non-WiFi version and have been using it for over a month now. I have a i9-9900K installed with Corsair memory. I am running the 9900k at 5ghz and the memory at 3200 using XMP. I guess you could say I am pushing things a little. Most important is the system has been rock stable and has enough adjustability to keep me happy. Well, maybe enough to get me in trouble too. LOL.

I am no big hardware hacker or overclocker but I would say it is one of the better boards I have owned over the years.

I don't know if that is the kind of info your looking for but I hope it helps. Good luck.

Is the gigabyte aorus pro WiFi motherboard decent?

I haven't seen this board before but from what I have seen it has at least a 6+2 phase power delivery and has nice heatsinks on the vrms and mosfets 

And has WiFi 

Seems good to me unless someone says otherwise 

I recommend hearing from another person

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just to confirm that you are talking about the Z390 Aorus Pro. If so I have the non-WiFi version and have been using it for over a month now. I have a i9-9900K installed with Corsair memory. I am running the 9900k at 5ghz and the memory at 3200 using XMP. I guess you could say I am pushing things a little. Most important is the system has been rock stable and has enough adjustability to keep me happy. Well, maybe enough to get me in trouble too. LOL.

I am no big hardware hacker or overclocker but I would say it is one of the better boards I have owned over the years.

I don't know if that is the kind of info your looking for but I hope it helps. Good luck.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled. So where the heck am I?

(Apologies to Robert Frost)

9 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

Old gigabyte problem

Specialy if you go with Rev.1 motherboard, i ownded couple Gigabyte motherboards and GPU-s many have same old COil Whine problems, even with high end PSU.

Coil whine is fine just a bit noisy but thx for advice

28 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I haven't seen this board before but from what I have seen it has at least a 6+2 phase power delivery and has nice heatsinks on the vrms and mosfets 

And has WiFi 

Seems good to me unless someone says otherwise 

I recommend hearing from another person

Ye I think I’ll go for it most likely if I go intel 

1 minute ago, zaster said:

Thanks I was looking for something like this appreciate it

4 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Ye I think I’ll go for it most likely if I go intel 

Good luck with your build :D

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Good luck with your build :D

Thanks