pcie cables

urbojsh

so like, I need to power a gtx 970, which needs 1 8 pin and 1 6 pin pcie cable. anyway 

I don't have the original cables my PSU came with (Lost them during a move, somehow) and like, when i'm looking for it online, i cant see any?

I'm just getting adapters and shit, like, where the hell can i just buy regular pcie cables? 

yould go for custome cables probably the only way to get two cables for a psu like prw mixes maybe not the most expemsive but like all black or what ever is cheap and looks halfway decent

Unfortunately there are no "regular PCIe cables", but you can tell us the model of your power supply and hopefully we could think of something. Also, you can ask the manufacturer if replacement cables are available.

Trash beauty:

CPU: Xeon X5550

GPU: RX 570 4GB (defective)

SSD: Fattydove Racing 240GB

HDD: WD Blue 320GB

Motherboard: HP Z400

Ram: 6x2GB DDR3 1066

PSU: Corsair TX650

What kind of PSU is it? I'm assuming you're referring to the modular cables?

"Rawr XD"

3 minutes ago, urbojsh said:

so like, I need to power a gtx 970, which needs 1 8 pin and 1 6 pin pcie cable. anyway 

I don't have the original cables my PSU came with (Lost them during a move, somehow) and like, when i'm looking for it online, i cant see any?

I'm just getting adapters and shit, like, where the hell can i just buy regular pcie cables? 

Your best option would be to contact the manufacture or to buy replacement modular sleeved cables that is specific for your PSU. You cannot mix and match any PCI-E power cable as each PSU manufacture has their own pinout and standard they use on the PSU side. Can you provide the PSU that will give us a starting point. 

There's never been a better time for some @CableMod

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

4 minutes ago, Statik said:

There's never been a better time for some @CableMod

or fake cable mods because it isn't about the athetics is it about it being simple a ducking cable

11 minutes ago, urbojsh said:

Nobody can help you if they don't even know what PSU you're wanting cables for.

19 minutes ago, maxdei said:

it isn't about the athetics

wooiu.jpg

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

1 hour ago, Aniallation said:

What kind of PSU is it? I'm assuming you're referring to the modular cables?

rosewill hive 750 w 80+ bronze , and yeah i'm talking about the modular cables 

I just found I can request the cables from their website, thanks all.