Can you help me with this build? 1st time PC builder

Budget (including currency): 1000$ (50,000php)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details 

Hello, I'm planning to build my first PC. I'll mainly use it for gaming at 100+ Hz 1080p. Here are the parts I've chosen so far

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Mobo: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI

GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Ventus OC 6G GDDR6

Ram: GSKILL RIPJAWS V 16GB DUAL DDR4 3600MHZ

SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO SSD 256GB M.2 NVME

HDD: SEAGATE 1TB BARRACUDA ST1000DM010 (SATA 6 GB/S)

PSU: CORSAIR CV650 650W 80+ BRONZE POWER SUPPLY

Case: NZXT H510 (w/ 2 stock exhaust fans)

I have a few questions:

1. Should i replace any of the parts i've listed? I dont know much about pc

2. Will the stock CPU fan be enough? or should i replace it? 

3. Will thermals be good with the case?

maybe smaller like 550 psu and use the money for a 500gb ssd or 2tb hdd if in your budget or if in budget get a 2060su/2070 (rebrand)

I personally would recommend a 5700XT over a 2060 Super.

I also would strongly recommend against a 256Gb SSD. They're just too small. I would recommend a 500GB minimum, but try to aim for a 1TB.

Also the H510 has really bad airflow. I would recommend a Meshify C.

I also believe the B450 Tomahawk Max is the best B450 board you can get.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

2 minutes ago, maxdei said:

maybe smaller like 550 psu and use the money for a 500gb ssd or 2tb hdd if in your budget or if in budget get a 2060su/2070 (rebrand)

The CV650 is of a higher quality than the 550 or 450 watt versions, so as a cheap PSU option, it sets itself apart.

5 minutes ago, alexandrr said:

1. Should i replace any of the parts i've listed? I dont know much about pc

if you can get any of the MAX motherboards from MSI with a decent VRM heat sink, it's a better pick, because it will be guaranteed compatible.

2. Will the stock CPU fan be enough?

yes

3. Will thermals be good with the case?

yes. The Gamers Nexus review said the H510 has "ok" airflow, not amazing but it is good enough.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I would choose a lower wattage but higher quality PSU, but that's from the perspective of someone in NA. If there's a limited selection where you are in the Philippines and you can only get Corsair the CV650 is still a decent choice. A 5700/5700XT will also give you better value over the Nvidia cards as long as you're not concerned about ray tracing.

"Rawr XD"

2 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

I would choose a lower wattage but higher quality PSU, but that's from the perspective of someone in NA. If there's a limited selection where you are in the Philippines and you can only get Corsair the CV650 is still a decent choice. A 5700/5700XT will also give you better value over the Nvidia cards as long as you're not concerned about ray tracing.

Can you give me a specific PSU ideal for the build? I'll look up its availability here

3 minutes ago, alexandrr said:

Can you give me a specific PSU ideal for the build? I'll look up its availability here

There's mannyy different options, and I'm kind of out of the loop lately lol. But if you could list some available options in the 500-550W range that are preferably gold and/or modular, I could go from there. If they're within your budget of course.

"Rawr XD"