Help me goddamnit please please please!

ToadSpit

I have been using my neighbor internet for the past 8 years and of cource he knows that but today I got up and was trying to watch Netflix on my phone but the speed was too slow because my PC was downloading a torrent so instead of turning it off i showed laziness and I decided to use my neighbor's router to turn it off so I was putting my PC's Mac address and some flickering happened and I didn't notice that I didn't put a Mac address there and checked restrict Mac addresses to allow and now the wps is disabled. Pls guys help how can I turn it back on when I can't even get access to the router....... Pls tell me what can I do? Any help would be appreciated...

your neighbor will need to hardline into the router to disable what you did or will have to factory reset if that doesn't work.

Really hope your neighbor likes you. if someone is allowing you to use their internet, the normal person's expectation is that you don't log onto their router to change things...

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

10 minutes ago, Trinopoty said:

Get an internet connection of your own. Or ask your neighbor to fix it if it's an agreement between you two.

Basically this !

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD聽Ryzen 2700x |NZXT聽 Kraken X52聽聽|聽MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot聽聽/ Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018)聽| Fractal Design Meshify C white聽| Logitech G pro Wireless |聽Gigabyte Aurus AD27QD聽

9 minutes ago, Arika S said:

your neighbor will need to hardline into the router to disable what you did or will have to factory reset if that doesn't work.

Really hope your neighbor likes you. if someone is allowing you to use their internet, the normal person's expectation is that you don't log onto their router to change things...

Ok im horrible I accept that but pls tell can he find out which person did this because like 13 people use his wifi out of which 7 are not from his house 馃槢

13 minutes ago, Arika S said:

What does hardline mean?

Just now, LoneCak3 said:

What does hardline mean?

Hardwire the connection using an ethernet cable.

Desktop:KiRaShi-Intel-2022聽(i5-12600K, RTX2060)聽Mobile:聽OnePlus 5T聽|聽Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop:聽Dell聽XPS 15 9560 (the real聽15"聽MacBook Pro that Apple didn't聽make)聽Tablet:iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) |聽Canon SX280聽| Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA聽'08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Hardwire the connection using an ethernet cable.

U mean that he will have to use an Ethernet cable to access the connection?

6 minutes ago, LoneCak3 said:

Ok im horrible I accept that but pls tell can he find out which person did this because like 13 people use his wifi out of which 7 are not from his house 馃槢

Please answer...聽

jesus, give us more than 3 minutes to respond.

You messed you and you need to tell him. Don't try and blame someone else. Yes, they will need to use ethernet to log into the router, if it doesn't work because of the MAC filter, factory reset will need to be done

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

22 minutes ago, Trinopoty said:

Get an internet connection of your own. Or ask your neighbor to fix it if it's an agreement between you two.

Hey hey hey please help can he find out which person did that to his connection because 13 people use his connection and 7 are not from his house.... I will appreciate ur help...聽

3 minutes ago, LoneCak3 said:

Hey hey hey please help can he find out which person did that to his connection because 13 people use his connection and 7 are not from his house.... I will appreciate ur help...聽

Own up to it.

3 minutes ago, LoneCak3 said:

You screwed up man, deal with it.

admit your mistake to your neighbour.

CPU:聽i5 4670k @4.1ghz聽|聽GPU:聽Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB聽|聽MB:聽Gigabyte Z97P-D3H |聽RAM: 4x4GB Generic | SSD:聽Gigabyte 240GB 聽

PSU:聽Antec High Current Gamer 650 watt聽|聽Case:聽Cougar MX330G

35 minutes ago, LoneCak3 said:

if hes smart he can surely find that out but given that he has so many unintentional users on his wifi i doubt he knows how to do that.

1 hour ago, LoneCak3 said:

i showed laziness and I decided to use my neighbor's router to turn it off so I was putting my PC's Mac address and some flickering happened and I didn't notice that I didn't put a Mac address there and checked restrict Mac addresses to allow and now the wps is disabled.

You are using your neighbour's WiFi without permission and you went to lock everyone but yourself out of it? Yeah, I really hope your neighbour locks his WiFi down correctly and bans you permanently from it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody鈥檚 pocket.

So you messed up and then you are blaming somebody else? This dude...

You should upgrade your phones internet speed. WTF

that is messed up man. Go tell the man that you messed up and you are sorry.

QUOTE ME聽聽FOR ANSWER.

Main PC:

Spoiler

|Ryzen 7 3700x, OC聽to 4.2ghz @1.3V, 67C, or 4.4ghz @1.456V, 87C聽||聽Asus strix 5700 XT, +50 core, +50 memory, +50 power (not a great overclocker)聽|| Asus Strix b550-A || G.skill trident Z Neo rgb 32gb 3600mhz cl16-19-19-19-39, oc to 3733mhz with the same timings ||聽Cooler Master ml360 RGB AIO || Phanteks P500A Digital聽|| Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold聽||聽Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb聽||聽Toshiba 5400rpm 1tb聽|| Asus Rog Theta 7.1聽||聽Asus Rog claymore聽|| Asus Gladius 2 origin gaming mouse聽||Monitor 1聽Asus 1080p 144hz||Monitor 2聽AOC 1080p 75hz||

Test Rig.

Spoiler

|聽Ryzen 5 3400G聽||聽Gigabyte b450 S2H聽|| Hyper X fury 2x4gb 2666mhz cl 16聽||Stock cooler聽||聽Antec NX100聽|| Silverstone essential 400w聽||聽Transgend SSD 220s 480gb聽||

Just Sold

Spoiler

|聽i3 9100F聽|| Msi Gaming X gtx 1050 TI聽||聽MSI Z390 A-Pro聽|| Kingston 1x16gb 2400mhz cl17 || Stock cooler聽|| Kolink Horizon RGB聽|| Corsair CV 550w聽||聽Pny CS900 120gb ||

Tier lists for building a PC.

Motherboard tier list. Tier A for overclocking 5950x. Tier B for overclocking 5900x, Tier C for overclocking 5800X. Tier D for overclocking 5600X. Tier F for 4/6 core Cpus at stock. Tier E avoid.

(Also case airflow matter or if you are using Downcraft air cooler)

Spoiler

Gpu tier list. Rtx 3000 and RX 6000 not included since not so many reviews. Tier S for Water cooling. Tier A and B for overcloking. Tier C stock and Tier D avoid.

( You can overclock Tier C just fine, but it can get very loud, that is why it is not recommended for overclocking, same with tier D)

Spoiler

Psu tier List. Tier A for Rtx 3000, Vega and RX 6000. Tier B For anything else. Tier C cheap/IGPU. Tier D and E avoid.

(RTX 3000/ RX 6000 Might run just fine with higher wattage tier B unit, Rtx 3070 runs fine with tier B units)

Spoiler

Cpu cooler tier list. Tier 1&2 for power hungry Cpus with Overclock. Tier 3&4 for overclocking Ryzen 3,5,7 or lower power Intel Cpus. Tier 5 for overclocking low end Cpus or 4/6 core Ryzen. Tier 6&7 for stock. Tier 8&9 Ryzen stock cooler performance. Do not waste your money!

Spoiler

Storage tier List. Tier A for Moving files/聽 OS. Tier B for OS/Games. Tier C for games. Tier D budget Pcs. Tier E if on sale not the worst but not good.

(With a grain of salt, I use tier C for OS myself)

Spoiler

Case Tier List. Work In Progress. Most Phanteks airflow series cases already done!

Ask me anything :)

*** Thread locked ***

Your question has been answered.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv