Laptop Charger Smoked

Update :- Found a friend who owns a Computer Shop and is giving me the same charger for almost half the price I saw on Amazon. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. Cheers Guys

Okay so there was some problem with the electricity and I plugged in and saw smoke coming out of the charger. 

Upon investigating, I see that the cylindrical something is burst but still I plugged it in and I see the Laptop charging as far as I can tell, just fine. 

Should I continue charging because I can't get a new charger due to the whole pandemic going on.

There is no obvious sign that something's wrong. 

Should I?

It's happened once before, smoke, cylinder burst, but still charging. 

It burned the PSU I guess which I had to pay for after a new charger. 

But at that time I was playing games plugged in after the smoke thing. 

If I take this slow and steady, light task, should I?

Cylinder inside the adapter, not on the end. 

3 minutes ago, The_russian said:

What cylinders are you talking about? Regardless, if the charger started smoking I would stop using it immediately.

It's about the choice you make in life. I have to use the Laptop obviously but can't get a new one due to the thing going on. 

The cylinder inside the brick or the adapter. 

19 minutes ago, Assassin Ghost said:

It's about the choice you make in life. I have to use the Laptop obviously but can't get a new one due to the thing going on.

please take a photo.

30 minutes ago, Assassin Ghost said:

Not obvious at all.  Mail order is still working.  It’s slower than normal but it functions.  Can’t get one quickly via warranty repair very likely though checking wouldn’t hurt.  Worst case you’ll have two.  I’m surprised the thing still functions.  I suspect then it was a safety feature.  You might have to be very very careful with the charger.  I strongly suggest trying at least to find a replacement rather than just assuming it cannot be done.

High probability the “cylindrical object” is a capacitor.

i could probably find one right now I suspect but you did not include specs so that is impossible since I don’t know what you have.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.