What hardrive model does this iMac come with?

What was the original hardrive name and model and size of this iMac had? the seller says that it Seagate St3250820as drive is that correct?Screenshot_20200506-200453.thumb.png.23398afc3acc676177b7d8507170c060.pngScreenshot_20200506-200517.thumb.png.f3e7c69b6ede40b9bdc070bd5b013348.png

Edited by JarredLucusFeutrill

2 minutes ago, JarredLucusFeutrill said:

What was the original hardrive name and model and size of this iMac had? the seller says that it Seagate St3250820as drive is that correct?

It originally came with a 250GB drive, but not sure which OEM in particular.

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac-core-2-duo-2.0-20-inch-aluminum-specs.html

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That seagate is one of the og drives yes. Why does it matter anyways? It's a hdd and that's gonna slow it down. That and this is an old imac that will need upgrades to even do basic webbrowsing. At least aim for an i5 second gen model without a dedicated gpu or if too expensive a first gen model.

14 minutes ago, jaslion said:

That seagate is one of the og drives yes. Why does it matter anyways? It's a hdd and that's gonna slow it down. That and this is an old imac that will need upgrades to even do basic webbrowsing. At least aim for an i5 second gen model without a dedicated gpu or if too expensive a first gen mode

Thanks for the reply I am trying to keep it original that's why it matters I bought it because I like retro computers I know it's not powerful.

* Threads merged *

Please do not create multiple threads about the same subject.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

30 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

* Threads merged *

Please do not create multiple threads about the same subject.

How do I remove the other thread I tried.

2 minutes ago, JarredLucusFeutrill said:

How do I remove the other thread I tried.

Users can't delete threads or replies, if you posted something in the wrong place, report it instead of reposting it and a moderator will take care or it.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Users can't delete threads or replies, if you posted something in the wrong place, report it instead of reposting it and a moderator will take care or it.

Okay thanks I will do that.