Vertically Mount 2 x GTX 1070 in SLI

JESUS IS LORD

I have 2 Gtx 1070's Founders Editions + Overclocked + Water cooled and

I would like to vertically mount both of them. 

LTT recently did a build in a case with built in sli vertical mounts, but do not remember which case it was. 

So i am considering keeping my case and pulling a pci guide/lock off a spare case and flip it for vertical . 

Or I would like a case that has space to put radiators in the back of the case.. with sli vertical mounts , 

Any suggestions ? It will all be water cooled 

I have a 360 and 240 rad now on a single loop with a single gtx 1070 and Ryzen 7 1700

and I already ordered the second card and block .. How much radiator do i need to run 2 cards and cpu?

That dual stack case was custom, and you'd need to make a custom one yourself to dual stack GPUs vertically. Maybe consider only mounting one vertically, unless you're confident in your SLI bridge splicing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

how would you run an sli bridge ? i bought an ROG Strix one since that is the type of board i have ... 

Also they are going to be watercooled .. I was thinking a mount specifically made for vertically mounted sli 

or a case with build it ? 

s-l1600.jpg

i was researching last night and dual gtx 1070s matched a single 2080ti in a few games and got higher fps in a few others .. a 2080 ti is $1,200 + and water cooled Gtx 1070's ran 650-$700$ ish depending on how good of deal you get...