Don't know what I need

Gert
Go to solution Solved by Gert,

@Gert

Hey.

Why not use Windows media player with the music from the ipod on your computer? If you can't do that, you can use a 3.5mm cable from the ipod and plug it into the line in or microphone input and play it "pass through" on the computer.

This sounds like the easiest and cheapest option thank you.

So I have been gaming a lot more recently but I don't like the music in most games and all my music is on my ipod so is there any way I can hook my ipod to my headphones to get music and still hook them up to me computer to get the game sounds?

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

So I have been gaming a lot more recently but I don't like the music in most games and all my music is on my ipod so is there any way I can hook my ipod to my headphones to get music and still hook them up to me computer to get the game sounds?

Take the music from you ipod put on your pc and play it in the background? 

Some headphone come with an amp(or you can buy one) where there is an option to input sound from another device, I can do that with my headset to listen to music while gaming

@Gert

Hey.

Why not use Windows media player with the music from the ipod on your computer? If you can't do that, you can use a 3.5mm cable from the ipod and plug it into the line in or microphone input and play it "pass through" on the computer.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

@Gert

Hey.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

No problem!  :D

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

Some headphone come with an amp(or you can buy one) where there is an option to input sound from another device, I can do that with my headset to listen to music while gaming

Most amps don't allow for dual inputs, most of the time the effect wanted would have to be done with a mixer of some flavor or another.

Edit: Dual inputs with simultaneous playback across both inputs.

Most amps don't allow for dual inputs, most of the time the effect wanted would have to be done with a mixer of some flavor or another.

Edit: Dual inputs with simultaneous playback across both inputs.

Like the astro MixAmp?

Like the astro MixAmp?

The first and most popular option that comes to mind, not that it is very high quality. 

The first and most popular option that comes to mind, not that it is very high quality.

But will it get the job done with out a drop in audio quality?

But will it get the job done with out a drop in audio quality?

Its not the best amp, both short of a mixer, its a solid option. 

@Gert

Hey.

Ok so right now I using the aux cable into the mic input, but there seems to be some static is this normal?

Ok so right now I using the aux cable into the mic input, but there seems to be some static is this normal?

Might be "normal' but it's not supposed to happen. Try adjusting levels on both ends.