Iam buying a pre built but need some advice

Aquadragon01

Iam buying a pre built pc from novatech but suggestions from others tell me 2080ti RTX card is faster than the super, is this true?

Iam looking to replace my outdated pc with its GTX 980
Are 2080 RTX graphics cards the best to run 4k on my 4k monitor or will the other lower RTX cards work just as well like RTX 2060 or 2070?

2 minutes ago, Aquadragon01 said:

Iam buying a pre built pc from novatech but suggestions from others tell me 2080ti RTX card is faster than the super, is this true?

I recall the TI is just above the super but costs a lot more

Are 2080 RTX graphics cards the best to run 4k on my 4k monitor or will the other lower RTX cards work just as well like RTX 2060 or 2070?

Yes, but also depends on what you are running. They may be best but very poor value for money if you are just playing Solitaire.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

7 minutes ago, Aquadragon01 said:

others tell me 2080ti RTX card is faster than the super, is this true

It has more cuda cores and more ram. It's notably faster, but damn is it expensive.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, Aquadragon01 said:

Iam looking to replace my outdated pc with its GTX 980

Here's how it goes from slowest to fastest: 2060, 2060super, 2070, 2070super,  2080, 2080 super, 2080ti. 

Best value is probably 2070 super, and best performance for money is 2080 super. 2080ti is the fastest, but unproportionally more expensive. If you have money, then sure, go for it. It has better RT performance because it has more RT cores.. but other than that, I don't see the reason. It will run 4k like butter though. That's a given

Just now, Light-Yagami said:

Here's how it goes from slowest to fastest: 2060, 2060super, 2070, 2070super,  2080, 2080 super, 2080ti. 

Best value is probably 2070 super, and best performance for money is 2080 super. 2080ti is the fastest, but unproportionally more expensive. If you have money, then sure, go for it. It has better RT performance because it has more RT cores.. but other than that, I don't see the reason. It will run 4k like butter though. That's a given

I suppose if I want to save a little more money i go for the Super then get a ti later on in the future couldn't i?

I suppose if I want to save a little more money i go for the Super then get a ti later on in the future couldn't i?

You won't loose too much performance with 2080 super, but you will save a lot of money. You can upgrade in the future. But in the future, newer GPUs will come out and they will be faster than a 2080ti for less money. I hope that makes sense.