Driving Simulator

I'm looking for a driving simulator and I cant find any. What are the best driving simulators for PC? 

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

like racing style?

or just plain driving in the streets, following the rules and stuff?^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Euro Truck Sim 2 is a good driving sim 

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

BeamNG

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I think iRacing is quite simulatorytivelike. But IIRC has weird payment options.

Assetto corsa maybe.

That's all I can remeber, haven't played racing games in a long time.

I feel tempted to start again but my steering wheel uses a gameport connector and I don't feel like buying a new wheel.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

BeamNG Drive. Go look at YouTube videos of the game. Super fun. Still in alpha so its only 15 bucks.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR for driving

F1 2014 for racing

GOAT SIMULATOR for goat

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR for driving

F1 2014 for racing

GOAT SIMULATOR for goat

Definitely pick up Goat simulator. Best goat sim 2014

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I was going to say an Automatic Transmission vehicle... but then you said for PC

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

like racing style?

or just plain driving in the streets, following the rules and stuff?^^

I was thinking more like City Car Driving.

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

I was thinking more like City Car Driving.

Sadly there is barely any sim street games. Euro Truck Simulator 2, City Car Driving, and BeamNG when it's released maybe.

BeamNG right now has terrible driving because the physics work where the wheels push each part of the car and it's needs a ton of polishing before it's there.

I wish there was more street games made :(

Test Drive Unlimited is fun and has wheel support but it's fairly arcade.

Sadly there is barely any sim street games. Euro Truck Simulator 2, City Car Driving, and BeamNG when it's released maybe.

BeamNG right now has terrible driving because the physics work where the wheels push each part of the car and it's needs a ton of polishing before it's there.

I'm currently playing City Car Driving and I love it. 

http://www.3dfahrschule.de/uk_index.htm

This was quite good.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Are you kidding me? BeamNG's physics are fabulous. And they're going to get fabulouser with the next update. Unlike basically every car game out there it actually has very realistic physics. I love the game. If you don't want to spend any money on it after watching the videos, you could check out Rigs of Rods. It was made by some of the same people who made BeamNG Drive, but it's free. It was originally made in 2005, but it uses similar soft-body physics and some of the terrains and vehicles made by the modders are really good and fun. You see, Drive is a simulator. Also, Drive needs a pretty beefy CPU. My A8-3850 does 25-80FPS on high settings depending on the map and car(s). My laptop gets around 30-60 on lowest, windowed, and with a car missing a bunch of parts. (That was before I got the Quadro GPU, so..) My netbook gets 2-3FPS on lowest, windowed, and a car missing basically everything.

BTW, I play it with a wireless Xbox controller and you can configure it to use a wheel.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a game I like to play a lot too. (I also had the first one. It sucked donkey balls.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

$200 Volvo 245

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Are you kidding me? BeamNG's physics are fabulous. And they're going to get fabulouser with the next update. Unlike basically every car game out there it actually has very realistic physics. I love the game. If you don't want to spend any money on it after watching the videos, you could check out Rigs of Rods. It was made by some of the same people who made BeamNG Drive, but it's free. It was originally made in 2005, but it uses similar soft-body physics and some of the terrains and vehicles made by the modders are really good and fun. You see, Drive is a simulator. Also, Drive needs a pretty beefy CPU. My A8-3850 does 25-80FPS on high settings depending on the map and car(s). My laptop gets around 30-60 on lowest, windowed, and with a car missing a bunch of parts. (That was before I got the Quadro GPU, so..) My netbook gets 2-3FPS on lowest, windowed, and a car missing basically everything.

BTW, I play it with a wireless Xbox controller and you can configure it to use a wheel.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a game I like to play a lot too. (I also had the first one. It sucked donkey balls.)

I think you misunderstood me.

I have bought BeamNG Drive and I've used my G27 wheel with it.

The physics are amazing. The car handling is not very good(right now). The car handling will probably be better when it's finished.

It's a great game and a must buy, but at the moment it's not something you play to enjoy driving.

I think you misunderstood me.

I have bought BeamNG Drive and I've used my G27 wheel with it.

The physics are amazing. The car handling is not very good(right now). The car handling will probably be better when it's finished.

It's a great game and a must buy, but at the moment it's not something you play to enjoy driving.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the car handling.. The tire and braking (Mainly the parking brake) code are much improved in the next update (Along with a semi trick and a little 3 wheeler pickup) that's coming soon.

Please explain what you think is wrong with the handling?

$200 Volvo 245

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the car handling.. The tire and braking (Mainly the parking brake) code are much improved in the next update (Along with a semi trick and a little 3 wheeler pickup) that's coming soon.

Please explain what you think is wrong with the handling?

Have you played with a wheel?

Have you played with a wheel?

Nope. I use an Xbox wireless controller with my own input map.

$200 Volvo 245

Lol, 

What? It works just fine.

$200 Volvo 245