hi

Bloudy_Parrot
Go to solution Solved by kelvinhall05,

I joined the forum when I was 11 and nobody stopped me. You're fine.

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

I don't think there are age requirements to use the forums, so I think you're good. If you'd like some general pointers about using the forums:

1. I'd recommend checking out the forum Community Standards and Forum FAQs.
  2. Please quote or tag (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message.
  3. Have fun! 😁

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

5 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

I don't think there are age requirements to use the forums, so I think you're good. If you'd like some general pointers about using the forums:

1. I'd recommend checking out the forum Community Standards and Forum FAQs.
  2. Please quote or tag (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message.
  3. Have fun! 😁

So, this is awkward. Here we are. You, an individual, speaking using an online communication tool. Me, a pickle. Sentient and alive. We both conversing. Enjoying each other's company. Good times. Yeah. So... uh... you life waffles?

In the US and most other countries, there are rules and regulations for those who are underage. For the USA there is COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Act). Anyone under 13 must have permission and consent from their parents are guardian to use an online platform. Canada also follows with similar rules. Since this forum is based in the USA/Canada region, you would be expected to follow the laws of said area. So, since you are 13 you should be fine. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

3 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

I don't think there are age requirements to use the forums, so I think you're good. If you'd like some general pointers about using the forums:

1. I'd recommend checking out the forum Community Standards and Forum FAQs.
  2. Please quote or tag (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message.
  3. Have fun! 😁

thank you very much for the info i and i have another question.

where can i find these moving parot-avatar think that everyone has?????

21 minutes ago, IamA-kid-LEARNING said:

hello from greece i am 13 year old ,,, can i use the forum???

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

As you were able to read in the Privacy Policy, anyone 13 years and older can use this website;

5. Children Under 13
To protect children under the age of 13 against the accidental sharing of personal information, we require visitors and members to be at least 13 years old in order to access or use our services, either as a guest or as a member.

https://linustechtips.com/main/privacy/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

So, this is awkward. Here we are. You, an individual, speaking using an online communication tool. Me, a pickle. Sentient and alive. We both conversing. Enjoying each other's company. Good times. Yeah. So... uh... you life waffles?

In the US and most other countries, there are rules and regulations for those who are underage. For the USA there is COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Act). Anyone under 13 must have permission and consent from their parents are guardian to use an online platform. Canada also follows with similar rules. Since this forum is based in the USA/Canada region, you would be expected to follow the laws of said area. So, since you are 13 you should be fine.

i agree but here is greece and no rules exist 😎  ..................... ((((( just kidding ))))).

8 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

So, this is awkward. Here we are. You, an individual, speaking using an online communication tool. Me, a pickle. Sentient and alive. We both conversing. Having conversation. Good times. Yeah. So... uh... you life waffles?

Birb dunno how to life waffles, but birb does like waffles.

Yum waffles. Parrot

4 minutes ago, IamA-kid-LEARNING said:

where can i find these moving parot-avatar think that everyone has?????

For party parrots n' party pals, check the party over at Cult of the Party Parrot.

Spoiler

And then pop in to the 'Murica (But International) Parrot Gang thread to say "Hi." Thumbs Up Parrot

Spoiler

...If you wanna?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Welcome!

In USA 13 is the minimum age for personally identifying information. 

Canada is prolly similar. 

I joined the forum when I was 11 and nobody stopped me. You're fine.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈