The last of Us 2 - Will u be buying it now after the leaks ?

SolarNova

Greetings.

I'm interested to know how many of u are still going to get The Last of Us 2, now that the plot and story have been leaked by NaughtyDog employees and revealed to not only be very 'identity/gender politics' driven but also just 'bad'* in general ?

*Later part of the statement above based on overall fan response so far.

My thoughts:

Spoiler

I have to agree with what i've seen youtubers, and other fans say about the leaked plot and major story events. That its a spit in the face to the original game, that the identify and gender politics on display ruin it further still. Its a damn shame, the original was a good story driven game, better than many i'd seen in a long while. I certainly wont be going near it.

TLDR of leaks:

Spoiler

You were warned:

Spoiler

Joel is killed, by a very very butch non feminine (trans) 'woman'

Joel isnt a playable character

Ellie's sexuality is a big part of the story.

The butch female 'killer' is ,in the end, the new protagonist and the 2nd playable character after Ellie

Ellie is also supposedly killed.

I wont be linking the source of the 'leaks' here, its rather easy to find it as its new and being talked about a lot online currently.

EDIT:

In all honesty, I have to now advise that if the cost of the game is in any way a somewhat substantial or otherwise important amount of money to you, then you should most certainly check out the leaks, it has a high chance of resulting in u saving urself that money.

I've seen youtubers and just people online in general who never normally look at leaks, do so due to advice from friends, and they ended up thanking them greatly for saving them a chunk of money. Thats how 'important' ..or 'bad'... these leaks are.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

7 minutes ago, SolarNova said:
Spoiler

Joel is killed, by a very very butch non feminine 'woman'

Joel isnt a playable character

Ellie's sexuality is a big part of the story.

The butch female 'killer' is ,in the end, the new protagonist and the 2nd playable character after Ellie

Ellie is also supposedly killed.

Spoiler

None of these are identity politics, intrinsically. Adolescent teen sexuality is a major part of lots of stories, and if we're supposed to focus on Ellie's coming of age, it can hardly be thrown by the wayside. Joel being killed by a woman is also not identity politics, no matter how Butch she is.

We have to see how the actual story beats roll out, and what the exact dialogue ends up being. The existence of a lesbian protagonist is not intrinsically a hardcore feminist ideology. I remember a lot of REEEEs about "girl kiss girl on screen bad!" But I have yet to see the political aspect.

^spolers

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:
Spoiler

None of these are identity politics, intrinsically. Adolescent teen sexuality is a major part of lots of stories, and if we're supposed to focus on Ellie's coming of age, it can hardly be thrown by the wayside. Joel being killed by a woman is also not identity politics, no matter how Butch she is.

We have to see how the actual story beats roll out, and what the exact dialogue ends up being. The existence of a lesbian protagonist is not intrinsically a hardcore feminist ideology.

Be courteous and 'spoiler' the leaks please. There was a reason i done that.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

1 minute ago, SolarNova said:

Be courteous and 'spoiler' the leaks please. There was a reason i done that.

Edited

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'll wait and see what various reviewers say.

In the meantime, I'll continue to procrastinate sourcing a PS3 to play the first game.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Didn't care about this game beforehand, definitely could not give a shit about it after the leaks. Congratulations, Naughty Dog, you've proven yet again why no one likes identity politics and blatant political agendas in their games.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

In the meantime, I'll continue to procrastinate sourcing a PS3 to play the first game.

Why would you play the inferior version?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Just now, handymanshandle said:

Didn't care about this game beforehand, definitely could not give a shit about it after the leaks. Congratulations, Naughty Dog, you've proven yet again why no one likes identity politics and blatant political agendas in their games.

Considering how popular the game is, I think its clear its only the vocal minority who gets their panties in a bunch over this.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Just now, Alex Atkin UK said:

Considering how popular the game is, I think its clear its only the vocal minority who gets their panties in a bunch over this.

Only the sales figures will prove or disprove that statement.

I'll ready my popcorn in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

We'll see. It could potentially sell well but still tank in terms of user reviews. 

Yes, I'm being careful by saying user reviews, because we both know critics will praise this game like a messiah.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

9 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Why would you play the inferior version?

Because I have a copy of the game for PS3 and Sony hates backwards compatibility.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Thanks for the spoiler warning as I haven't heard of or seen the leaks, I preordered the game basically the first chance available, as the first game is an all time favorite of mine and everything by naughty dog is incredible. I don't think I'll cancel my preorder, I think I'll just wait for it to come out and play it for myself. And in the meantime avoid any sort of spoilers for the game.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Because I have a copy of the game for PS3 and Sony hates backwards compatibility.

The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4 is only $19.99 on the Playstation store. If you already have a PS4 then that would be better than trying to find a PS3 to buy.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

14 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4 is only $19.99 on the Playstation store. If you already have a PS4 then that would be better than trying to find a PS3 to buy.

The only console I own is a Wii.

22 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The only console I own is a Wii.

Ohh, you were talking about backwards compatibility not being a thing so I assumed you had a PS4.

12 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Ohh, you were talking about backwards compatibility not being a thing so I assumed you had a PS4.

If Sony had backwards compatibility, I probably would xD

On 4/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, handymanshandle said:

We'll see. It could potentially sell well but still tank in terms of user reviews. 

Yes, I'm being careful by saying user reviews, because we both know critics will praise this game like a messiah.

Yeah, probably the same ones that shamed Spiderman for beating up escaped max security inmates with assuault rifles and RPGs and claimed the cops weren't intrinsically racist enough. 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:58 AM, SpookyCitrus said:

Thanks for the spoiler warning as I haven't heard of or seen the leaks, I preordered the game basically the first chance available, as the first game is an all time favorite of mine and everything by naughty dog is incredible. I don't think I'll cancel my preorder, I think I'll just wait for it to come out and play it for myself. And in the meantime avoid any sort of spoilers for the game.

Not going into spoiler territory (I haven't looked at the leaks, but now I might) I was disinterested from the first trailer. I was disappointed with the DLC from the first game. I couldn't give two shits about how Ellie took care of Joel or her dumb lesbian girlfriend. The DLC added literally nothing to the story you didn't already know or couldn't surmise by Ellie's dialogue, other than I guess cement her as a lesbo, but... why is that necessary? Meanwhile the potential goldmine of "You have to feel some sort of obligation" Tess dies in the first hour and gets literally zero other mention, with very little interaction between her and Joel.

When the trailer for TLOU2 dropped and it once again focused on a very awkward interaction and kiss I lost all interest. It's like... nothing about the first game was romantic, why is this shit in here? Not even getting into if the lesbian thing is an issue, (This forum would probably get... upset about it) it just seems dumb. Like, "Do you believe love can bloom on a battlefield?" in MGS4 was dumb and random, but it's a campy series full of goofy shit, so fuck it, why not? Why are they shoving in a stupid teenage #relatable relationship in a game about the harsh realities of the end of the world? Why are these characters acting like this?

Going very slightly into the political side, maybe I've missed something, but I think every major game recently that's had a relationship has been of the lesbian variety. I'm not even sure about gay. Outside of Spiderman (And being completely p-whipped by MJ) and ...Persona 5? Seems like there's very little relationships and the ones that are, are lesbian.

Gone Home

Tacoma

Life Is Strange

Life Is Strange; Before the Shitstorm

Life is Strange 2

Overwatch (Why in the fuck was that necessary?)

TLOU

TLOU2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (along with a bunch of other gay characters in previous entries)

Mass Effect Andromeda

Borderlands (All of them)

Divinity Original Sin 2 (I had accidental gay sex with a skeleton man. It was... weird.)

All of the Dragon Age games (Despite it not making much sense)

Nier: Automata has lesbian robots... because... reasons?

The list goes on.

#Muricaparrotgang

More and more info is coming out as time goes by.

One of those bits of info is that it turns out Anita Sarkeesian (a complete nutjob woke 'media critic') got herself involved with NaughtyDog after TLOU 1 released. With the 70% employee turnover during development, which included senior staff, the information coming out is that things got very 'Woke' and became a very toxic environment against any1 who voiced concern over the woke direction, and the results are what we have now.

Ill add to my OP what is below:

In all honesty, I have to now advise that if the cost of the game is in any way a somewhat substantial or otherwise important amount of money to you, then you should most certainly check out the leaks, it has a high chance of resulting in u saving urself that money.

I've seen youtubers and just people online in general who never normally look at leaks, do so due to advice from friends, and they ended up thanking them greatly for saving them a chunk of money. Thats how 'important' ..or 'bad'... these leaks are.

7 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

More and more info is coming out as time goes by.

One of those bits of info is that it turns out Anita Sarkeesian (a complete nutjob woke 'media critic') got herself involved with NaughtyDog after TLOU 1 released. With the 70% employee turnover during development, which included senior staff, the information coming out is that things got very 'Woke' and became a very toxic environment against any1 who voiced concern over the woke direction, and the results are what we have now.

Yep. I've seen a few interviews with Neil Druckman and he's pretty "similar minded" to Anita. I haven't gotten too into it yet, but I've already heard the leak was done by an employee who got real fed up with it.

Anyways, the new character (the butch) shown in the early trailer has a frankly impossible physique.

abby.jpg.a96a8bdf33b220cd6d9edf0692312452.jpg

I just mean, think about how hard it is to get that physique, that's A LOT of working out. She's way more than just toned, she's ripped. With working out that much comes eating a lot of high quality food and protein, which shouldn't really be readily available at the end of the world. I mean, I have a buddy that goes to the gym at least once a week... well, he did... and works out for 3 or 4 hours benching 200lbs and doing a bunch of other stuff and he's not that ripped, he just looks toned.

But hey, I guess if she's this ripped it's potentially possible to pull a Trevor Phillips.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Yeah, probably the same ones that shamed Spiderman for beating up escaped max security inmates with assuault rifles and RPGs and claimed the cops weren't intrinsically racist enough. 

Not going into spoiler territory (I haven't looked at the leaks, but now I might) I was disinterested from the first trailer. I was disappointed with the DLC from the first game. I couldn't give two shits about how Ellie took care of Joel or her dumb lesbian girlfriend. The DLC added literally nothing to the story you didn't already know or couldn't surmise by Ellie's dialogue, other than I guess cement her as a lesbo, but... why is that necessary? Meanwhile the potential goldmine of "You have to feel some sort of obligation" Tess dies in the first hour and gets literally zero other mention, with very little interaction between her and Joel.

When the trailer for TLOU2 dropped and it once again focused on a very awkward interaction and kiss I lost all interest. It's like... nothing about the first game was romantic, why is this shit in here? Not even getting into if the lesbian thing is an issue, (This forum would probably get... upset about it) it just seems dumb. Like, "Do you believe love can bloom on a battlefield?" in MGS4 was dumb and random, but it's a campy series full of goofy shit, so fuck it, why not? Why are they shoving in a stupid teenage #relatable relationship in a game about the harsh realities of the end of the world? Why are these characters acting like this?

Going very slightly into the political side, maybe I've missed something, but I think every major game recently that's had a relationship has been of the lesbian variety. I'm not even sure about gay. Outside of Spiderman (And being completely p-whipped by MJ) and ...Persona 5? Seems like there's very little relationships and the ones that are, are lesbian.

Gone Home

Tacoma

Life Is Strange

Life is Strange 2

TLOU

TLOU2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (along with a bunch of other gay characters in previous entries)

Mass Effect Andromeda

Divinity Original Sin 2 (I had accidental gay sex with a skeleton man. It was... weird.)

The list goes on.

Tbf, in the first Life Is Strange and its prequel, it's not really misplaced because the game is about a teenager's life. Problem is, TLOU is about a zombie apocalypse so it definitely feels out of place.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

18 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Gone Home

Tacoma

Life Is Strange

Life is Strange 2

TLOU

TLOU2

Mass Effect Andromeda

The list goes on.

So your whole gripe with the game series is that Ellie is lesbian and it shows/ integrates that into the story? The Last of Us is a game that is heavily story dependent, personally I don't find the DLC that bad. I think they could have done better but you seem to have the opinion that the original games DLC is terrible because it's more of a love story type situation, it's a prequel to the game and shows how Ellie got bit and how she found out she was immune, and shows more of her personality, it may not have been incredible but it still made sense to the story. You were turned away from the new game because of the kiss in the first trailer, because it's not realistic for there to be romantic relationships in the apocalypse, basically you say you don't want to get into it, okay fine. There can be romance in the apocalypse, people won't just lose all emotion, in the game they live in a safe zone, where life is as normal as it could be, people will fall in love, you seem to really only have a problem with it being a lesbian relationship. Who the fuck cares? " It's political" "every major game recently has had a lesbian relationship" What do you mean? Most of the games you listed the relationships are optional because they're RPGs, you choose who you have that relationship with, straight or gay, or even if you don't want to. It was established in the first game that Ellie wasn't straight in 2013, it's not just being added to the sequel now for random or political reasons. It's your opinion and I get that. If you don't like it, then you don't, but I mean you could of just said that instead of ranting about gay relationships in video games with me quoted, I didn't ask for that.

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

So your whole gripe with the game series is that Ellie is lesbian and it shows/ integrates that into the story? The Last of Us is a game that is heavily story dependent, personally I don't find the DLC that bad. I think they could have done better but you seem to have the opinion that the original games DLC is terrible because it's more of a love story type situation, it's a prequel to the game and shows how Ellie got bit and how she found out she was immune, and shows more of her personality, it may not have been incredible but it still made sense to the story. You were turned away from the new game because of the kiss in the first trailer, because it's not realistic for there to be romantic relationships in the apocalypse, basically you say you don't want to get into it, okay fine. There can be romance in the apocalypse, people won't just lose all emotion, in the game they live in a safe zone, where life is as normal as it could be, people will fall in love, you seem to really only have a problem with it being a lesbian relationship. Who the fuck cares? " It's political" "every major game recently has had a lesbian relationship" What do you mean? Most of the games you listed the relationships are optional because they're RPGs, you choose who you have that relationship with, straight or gay, or even if you don't want to. It was established in the first game that Ellie wasn't straight in 2013, it's not just being added to the sequel now for random or political reasons. It's your opinion and I get that. If you don't like it, then you don't, but I mean you could of just said that instead of ranting about gay relationships in video games with me quoted, I didn't ask for that.

Problem is, it is now coming to light how 'woke' NaughtyDog became after the 1st game released.

The DLC added an arguably retroactive change to Ellie. In the original base game she shows interest in males when looking at the pornographic book for example. For the DLC to come along and then say she swang the other way came across as odd to some.

If it was left their there wouldnt be an issue, if it was never made a core focus of the 2nd game, people wouldnt have a problem with itm, a passing comment or scene would be fine. But NaughtyDog have gone of the deep end, and in multi ways not just the 'wokeness'.

The 2nd game revolves around 'gender' with the 'cults' beliefs, Ellies realtionship, and the possibly trans overly buff (for the setting) antagnosit/protagonist and what that individual does ..it all points very clearly towards a certain agenda that overshadows what the original game was. Add ontop of that what we have heard from Neil Druckmann and that 'agenda' becomes a simple fact, not a suspicion.

So yes, one can easily argue the DLC was also thus purposely done for the same purpose.

People are taking these forced 'agenda' issues seriously now becouse they are becoming overly prevalent in gaming, just as it has become in Holywood movies, TV shows, and Comics, each of which has shown the outcome of such agenda driven content, which isnt good. In fact in the case of Comics, it has contributed to the almost total collapse of the Comic book industry.

35 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Problem is, it is now coming to light how 'woke' NaughtyDog became after the 1st game released.

The DLC added an arguably retroactive change to Ellie. In the original base game she shows interest in males when looking at the pornographic book for example. For the DLC to come along and then say she swang the other way came across as odd to some.

If it was left their there wouldnt be an issue, if it was never made a core focus of the 2nd game, people wouldnt have a problem with itm, a passing comment or scene would be fine. But NaughtyDog have gone of the deep end, and in multi ways not just the 'wokeness'.

The 2nd game revolves around 'gender' with the 'cults' beliefs, Ellies realtionship, and the possibly trans overly buff (for the setting) antagnosit/protagonist and what that individual does ..it all points very clearly towards a certain agenda that overshadows what the original game was. Add ontop of that what we have heard from Neil Druckmann and that 'agenda' becomes a simple fact, not a suspicion.

So yes, one can easily argue the DLC was also thus purposely done for the same purpose.

People are taking these forced 'agenda' issues seriously now becouse they are becoming overly prevalent in gaming, just as it has become in Holywood movies, TV shows, and Comics, each of which has shown the outcome of such agenda driven content, which isnt good. In fact in the case of Comics, it has contributed to the almost total collapse of the Comic book industry.

As I've said twice, I haven't nor do I plan to read the spoilers or plot. I'd rather hold my opinion until I play the game. I'll give naughty dog the benefit of the doubt. And also you should maybe replay the first game, because it's more than just the DLC that hints at her sexual preference, the scene you described in-particular was her being sarcastic, I literally just replayed the game, I wasn't surprised at all when the DLC came out. 

12 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

As I've said twice, I haven't nor do I plan to read the spoilers or plot. I'd rather hold my opinion until I play the game. I'll give naughty dog the benefit of the doubt. And also you should maybe replay the first game, because it's more than just the DLC that hints at her sexual preference, the scene you described in-particular was her being sarcastic, I literally just replayed the game, I wasn't surprised at all when the DLC came out. 

Well, with all due respect, if u dont have all the information, and thats fine if u dont want to see the leaks,, but if u dont have all the information u cant really argue against those who do.

I fully respect ur choice not to view the leaks, as much of a mistake i believe that to be now, but those leaks, and actions of NaughtyDog in recent days, and Niel Druckmanns responses, make it exceedingly clear that there is an agenda, and as such makes the past aspects of the DLC less of a expanded story and more of initial installment of that agenda.

I fully understand ur point of view with the information u have without the leaks, I hope ..i really do ,, i hope you end liking the game.

13 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Well, with all due respect, if u dont have all the information, and thats fine if u dont want to see the leaks,, but if u dont have all the information u cant really argue against those who do.

I fully respect ur choice not to view the leaks, as much of a mistake i believe that to be now, but those leaks, and actions of NaughtyDog in recent days, and Niel Druckmanns responses, make it exceedingly clear that there is an agenda, and as such makes the past aspects of the DLC less of a expanded story and more of initial installment of that agenda.

I fully understand ur point of view with the information u have without the leaks, I hope ..i really do ,, i hope you end liking the game.

And I respect your opinion. I wasn't originally talking to you or about the leaks, I was responding to JZStudios (who has also not read the leaks at least they hadn't when they quoted me) after they quoted me talking about all the games that are ruined because they have gay characters. I have my opinion and you guys have yours, I understand how if true, the game could possibly be ruined, due to creative decisions made by "woke" people. But I'd still rather hold off and judge it for myself.