Exasperated -- Choosing between 2 PCs

M today

Newbie choosing between used 3 PCs listed below. Which would you pick and how does that choice relate to price -- they are offered to me at around $700. Is that fair?  Should I offer less?  I play fortenite and overwatch and would like to play 144 fps and use an HD or OHD screen.  Thank you very much: 

A CHOICE: 

MSI A320M PRO-M2 V2 Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with the included cooler
XFX Radeon RX 580 Graphics Card 
16GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz Memory
1TB of storage from a Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 
550 Watt Corsair CX Modular Power Supply

B CHOICE: 

iBuyPower Gaming PC Desktop - Customized. MSI Z370 motherboard, Intel - Core i7-8700K, Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB TURBO, 16 GB DDR4 Ram, Liquid Cooling, Windows 10 64 bit (home). 

C. Choice: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor

Thermal Compound: ARCTIC MX4 Thermal Paste

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B350M-E Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (BIOS UPDATED FOR 2ND GEN RYZEN CPUs TO RUN)

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6 GB STRIX Video Card

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (Red/Blk)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Cooler: Hyper 212 LED with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heatpipes, Unique Fan Blade Design, Red LEDs, Optimized Bracket Design by Cooler Master

COOLING FANS & RGB Controller:Cooler Master - 3 fans MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB with Jet-Inspired Fan Blade, Noise Reduction Technology and Customizable Color Options with RGB LED Controller

Hello,

B is the best choice. Better CPU and GPU.

A build is an overpriced joke, C is overpriced.

2 minutes ago, Meganter said:

Hello,

B is the best choice. Better CPU and GPU.

A build is an overpriced joke, C is overpriced.

Yeah but we don’t know what psu is in 2, if you build your own it’s better like mine

1 minute ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Yeah but we don’t know what psu is in 2, if you build your own it’s better like mine

8700K+1070Ti destroy a 3600+5500XT though. And the PSU and mobo you choose are bad (if not to say garbage).

Just now, Meganter said:

8700K+1070Ti destroy a 3600+5500XT though. And the PSU and mobo you choose are bad (if not to say garbage).

The mobo is not garbage it’s a tried and trusted b450 board. The psu isn’t that bad on any major site that sells it it has over 4 stars

3 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

The mobo is not garbage it’s a tried and trusted b450 board. The psu isn’t that bad on any major site that sells it it has over 4 stars

It has no VRM heatsink which is bad, and if you trust amazon reviews and such for tech stuff, you're going to have a (very) bad time.

3 minutes ago, Meganter said:

It has no VRM heatsink which is bad, and if you trust amazon reviews and such for tech stuff, you're going to have a (very) bad time.

Not just amazon

30 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Not just amazon

As somebody who has written and read Newegg reviews, most of them either don't know what they are talking about, or are bots. star reviews are basically pointless. there is better and cheaper power supplies readily available. the motherboard is both bad, and also isn't even in stock so it's a moot point anyways.

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Thank you all for your replies!  Very much appreciated. 

So it's down to 3:

X. the used B computer (described above), ADDED INFO: motherboard is an Msi z370-A pro, and there is a standard 600 W power supply.

Y. The custom build outlined by YT.  YT: what would be an upgrade to the board and power supply that may be more popular -- a RGF with the hoses would be of interest -- I know it's low on importance but the kid likes it.  And as someone who struggles to put together an erector set, I greatly fear putting together a PC, let alone getting the components to work together -- easy or do you offer a service?  

Z. A prebuilt refurbished Dell listed below -- although it is $800. 

Inspiron 5680 Desktop

• Intel Core 8th Generation i7-8700 Processor (6 Core, Up to 4.60GHz, 12MB Cache, 65W)
  • Windows 10 Home
  • 128GB M.2 SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
  • 1TB 3.5inch SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
  • 8GB (1x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 UDIMM Non-ECC
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5
  • Dell Outlet Inspiron 5680 Desktop

Thanks again, all.

39 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Not just amazon

"newegg and amazon reviews are "if it works its good" logic" @conmul

2 minutes ago, M today said:

X still.

Y is bad as stated above. Z is bad compared to X too, and for 800$ it's a rip-off compared to X.

B would have been my choice too...but you changed the lettering and now I am confused.

The iBuyPower 8700k and 1070ti system if it's in good condition. That will walk all over any of the other options you've listed performance wise.

Ok, the B/X computer with the Msi z370-A pro, and standard 600 W power supply it is. Grabhanem asked if the PC is in good condition.  What do I look for?

Certainly B.

A is a huge misspec. No sane person would pair a 2700X with an A320 motherboard.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |