Updating content of a Wordpress based website after hosting?

Hello, and yes this is probably a noob question. This is the first time I'm building and going to host a website. So far I have installed Wordpress on my PC, hosted the site locally using Apache Web server and been doing the building of the site. What I'm building is a static web site with no logins, that will display a Catalog of products. I have been using woocommerce plugin to enter these products to the website and it then hit me, "how am I going to update/enter new products to my catalog after hosting this website?". If you use Bluehost for example, do u get the wordpress dashboard there when u login to bluehost so that u can make updates to the website?

I did some googling and I didnt understand much on what they explain. I saw that when u host a website using bluehost, u get to integrate wordpress with it. Does that mean I get to sync the website related files from my pc with the ones at bluehost? so that when I made a change locally, it will be available at bluehost. I watched a few Youtube videos and what they integrate is a wordpress.com website. Im guessing as wordpress.com built websites are already online at wordpress, it can be updated through wordpress.com as well. 

If someone could explain the process to me (from the basics if u have the time) it would be very helpful to understand. 

Thank you.

On your local install when you want to change content you go to /wp-admin, it's the exact same once your site is hosted somewhere else. There is no link between your local install and the online one.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 hours ago, Kilrah said:

On your local install when you want to change content you go to /wp-admin, it's the exact same once your site is hosted somewhere else. There is no link between your local install and the online one.

i see, how is the person who is trying to access /wp-admin authenticated? Do u get the /wp-login page?  

8 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

i see, how is the person who is trying to access /wp-admin authenticated? Do u get the /wp-login page?  

Yes, you just need to provide the admin login/password.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2