Please help me where can i find this. B156HAN13.0

Hello, so i got a gift for my birthday a asus tuf FX505DT-NOS086 laptop. Unfortunately couple week later I ran into a problem.

I left it on a couch, it fell in a gap between cushions and as i tried to open the storage ( at the time i didn't know that laptop was in there) i smashed the screen. Very unfortunate , so i disablemed the laptop , disconnected the battery removed the screen aaaaand i can't find B156HAN13.0 screen to buy replacement anywhere i look. I am open to suggestions or any advice, please more than welcome. I am based in UK.

EBay usually has a decent selection of replacement screens.

Personally though I would have checked first to see how much the manufacturer would charge BEFORE dismantling it, although I'm betting its more than double the cost of the screen.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

5 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

EBay usually has a decent selection of replacement screens.

Personally though I would have checked first to see how much the manufacturer would charge BEFORE dismantling it, although I'm betting its more than double the cost of the screen.

Yes yes and yes , the price was 50 % of the whole machine. Thank you for your response.