Steam, Epic, Uplay, and others, one interface?

Just a quick question:  It seems to me that nowadays when i buy a game it is linked with steam or something similar, each with separate logins.  Not to mention things like eve, blizzard launcher, elite dangerous launcher.  Is there a piece of software that might act as a central interface.  I'm thinking of something that when installed asks me to enter log in details for each client and then auto logs to all on launchers, creating a central interface.  Not even counting origin, not sure if that still exists.  All these launcher are beginning to drive me insane!

GOG Galaxy is the closest to this. It will take all your games you have installed and place them in its library. However, when you go to launch a game that requires a separate launcher, it will automatically start it for you and shouldn't require any intervention by you unless you have to login to said launcher. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

That seems just the ticket.  I might have heard of this vaguely.  Has it got anything to do with cdpr?

GOG Galaxy 2 is the thing.

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

13 hours ago, Alboy1975 said:

Has it got anything to do with cdpr?

Yes, it does.

13 hours ago, Alboy1975 said:

That seems just the ticket.  I might have heard of this vaguely.  Has it got anything to do with cdpr?

Same parent company. GOG = Good Old Games, more known for re-releasing older games to work on modern hardware and OS, indie games, no DRM and so on.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv