Thermaltake Core G3, Yes?

Mind_001

https://www.newegg.com/black-thermaltake-core-g-series-slim-mini-tower/p/N82E16811133314

I have been watching this case for a few months now. Saw several reviews and system builds in it. It looks well built.

It supports up to an ATX motherboard, of which I do have.

It supports up to a GTX 1080. (size) Also it uses that PCI-e ribbon, so you can mount it sideways.

It supports a 240mm radiator. And many fans. (2 come in case)

It has dust filters. One reason why I always liked Fractal Design cases.

It uses SFX PSU's. Not a pain or anything, just that I have to get a new one.

It can sit on its side or flat on the table.

Is there anything that comes CLOSE to this? In all my searches, there's no slim case, at that price point, that supports a ATX. Help?

Bumping this.... Been a week...

ANYONE know about this?

On 4/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, Mind_001 said:

Is there anything that comes CLOSE to this? In all my searches, there's no slim case, at that price point, that supports a ATX. Help?

The only similar case that I know of is the Silverstone GD series (GD09 primarally) but it does not support Watercoolers that I know of. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25