nul

puppzogg

Currently i am having a blast configuring different rigs just for kicks but I have come across a discrete lack in 750watt fully modular PSU's. Is this new and or been caused by corona?

MSI Z120 Krait Edition LGA1151, I7 4790 3.6 Ghz, 16 gb DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 Founders, WD Green 2tb, Crucial 256gb SSD, NZXT Phantom Case (System Build 6 Years Old)

Hey there. Are you looking for a specific model of PSU? Both Newegg and Amazon are very much in stock. 🤔

Of course, shipments may be delayed because of precautionary measures.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

12 minutes ago, puppzogg said:

Currently i am having a blast configuring different rigs just for kicks but I have come across a discrete lack in 750watt fully modular PSU's. Is this new and or been caused by corona?

What system specifications are you planning to run on the power supply, have you decided on a model that you want or are there any features that you want the PSU to have? The shipping times could vary currently due to the ongoing 2020 pandemic, although I don't think that it would be the reason for a shortage in the supply of PSUs.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch