Smart Bulb that changes based off of desktop application OR specific web activity on PC

CaptainBeard

I'm looking for some sort of solution where I have a desk lamp that's smart bulb changes based off of what happens on my computer.

Here's a few scenarios:

1. I'm in a meeting via google meets, slack video etc, therefore the bulb changes to RED

2. I'm loading up a full screen application (i.e a game), therefore the bulb changes to BLUE

3. I lock my computer, therefore the bulb turns off.

4. I'm watching something on YouTube, therefore the bulb changes to GREEN

5. In all other situations, the bulb changes to WHITE.

Now, I understand that in order to scrape what activity I'm performing via web browser tabs as well as via other desktop applications (Games for example), I would potentially need a desktop application to either control this, and set up these configuration options OR some sort of desktop application that I can control via hotkeys to switch the bulb to X colour, or a remote to change it to X colour. 

Obviously the latter is the easiest option but it's also the most manual. The first solution (desktop app with a profile of changing colour based off of activity within Chrome, as well as via games), is what I really want.

Does anyone know of a way to achieve this?

I've heard of Skype For Business containing integration capability with some sort of Smart LED that sits onto of a desktop monitor which is based off of your status/presence on the app (i.e if you're in a call on skype, it sets it to busy etc), but maybe something like this?

Also, I know that iCUE via corsair changes my K68 Keyboard LEDs based off of what I'm doing already. (For example, when playing Division 2, the colours change to match divison 2's colour scheme.)

Thanks all!

I don’t know if this might help you but I have philips hue bulbs all over my room that syncs with what I have on the screen with razer chroma. It’s not quite what you’re looking for, because it literally reflects the colors you are watching, on the screen, but you can set it on custom effects as well. Just wanted to let you know you could do that