Hi guys, so i'm quite curious if newegg provides warranty. 

• Return Policies*
    • Return for refund within: 30 days
    • Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. Please click here to learn more about restocking fees and return shipping fees.
  • This item is covered by Newegg.com's International Order Return Policy.
  • *Subject to applicable law

It says this only, but does it provide the manufacturer's warranty other than their 30days one?

And, what about amazon?

2 minutes ago, cutelittlebabyboss said:

Hi guys, so i'm quite curious if newegg provides warranty. 

• Return Policies*
    • Return for refund within: 30 days
    • Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. Please click here to learn more about restocking fees and return shipping fees.
  • This item is covered by Newegg.com's International Order Return Policy.
  • *Subject to applicable law

It says this only, but does it provide the manufacturer's warranty other than their 30days one?

And, what about amazon?

I'm fairly sure it's common in most places in the world, you contact the manufacturer of the product; not the store you bought it from.

The EU is an exception, where it is expected you contact the store you bought the item from.

So perhaps Newegg does help a bit with warranty stuff, but I am pretty sure they will mostly point at the manufacturer (which I guess from reading reviews of Newegg in the past).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

I'm fairly sure it's common in most places in the world, you contact the manufacturer of the product; not the store you bought it from.

The EU is an exception, where it is expected you contact the store you bought the item from.

So perhaps Newegg does help a bit with warranty stuff, but I am pretty sure they will mostly point at the manufacturer (which I guess from reading reviews of Newegg in the past).

So, we not only get the Newegg's 30 day warranty, we also get the manufacturers few years warranty?

2 hours ago, cutelittlebabyboss said:

So, we not only get the Newegg's 30 day warranty, we also get the manufacturers few years warranty?

The 30 days isn't warranty. Thats return period. So if you for reason or another don't like product, want to change it to another, want your money back, receive DOA or something like that, Newegg will let you bring it in and do what you want to do without any bigger hassle. They usually want original packaging, manuals and cables too since products will be then sold as open-box style.

The warranty is always by manufacturer, though it varies how stuff is handled. I can say same with @minibois that in EU you do it by store unless you have bought it outside of EU and manufacturer has international warranty (for example Sennheiser). In US it might be both. Store and manufacturer. Ofc you should always contact manufacturer and ask how things will be done.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv