Assistance required!!!

I’m going to be building a pc similar to the one Linus built in this video: 

While I was watching I noticed the cooler didn’t fit were they wanted it to initially and settled with it being at the front. I fear with the case I’m getting (Corsair Crystal ATX 680x) I may run into the same problem with the cooler not being able to fit at the top of the case and in between the ram. 
The parts I’m using are:

Corsair Crystal ATX 680x 

Asus Prime X570 Pro

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb RAM

Corsair Hydro H100i cooler

Ryzen 9 3900x 

MSI X trio 2080ti 

850W Corsair RM850x

May someone please help me find out whether the aio cooler will fit at the top of the case, above the motherboard and fit with the ram? 

41 minutes ago, Nick bealter said:

I’m going to be building a pc similar to the one Linus built in this video: 

While I was watching I noticed the cooler didn’t fit were they wanted it to initially and settled with it being at the front. I fear with the case I’m getting (Corsair Crystal ATX 680x) I may run into the same problem with the cooler not being able to fit at the top of the case and in between the ram. 
The parts I’m using are:

Corsair Crystal ATX 680x 

Asus Prime X570 Pro

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb RAM

Corsair Hydro H100i cooler

Ryzen 9 3900x 

MSI X trio 2080ti 

850W Corsair RM850x

May someone please help me find out whether the aio cooler will fit at the top of the case, above the motherboard and fit with the ram? 

This is “assistance required” with three exclamation points?  I assumed you had some sort of panic shutdown on a mission critical machine or something, not “I’m thinking of building a machine I haven’t bought stuff for yet and I’ve got this existential worry that the specs I looked at won’t work as advertised”

I take it you are merely using a similar case then.  If you were using the same case and same ram and same thickness of radiator ther would be very likely to be a problem.  RGB ram does tend to be larger than non rgb ram because they’ve got to fit the leds.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

11 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

This is “assistance required” with three exclamation points?  I assumed you had some sort of panic shutdown on a mission critical machine or something, not “I’m thinking of building a machine I haven’t bought stuff for yet and I’ve got this existential worry that the specs I looked at won’t work as advertised”

I take it you are merely using a similar case then.  If you were using the same case and same ram and same thickness of radiator ther would be very likely to be a problem.  RGB ram does tend to be larger than non rgb ram because they’ve got to fit the leds.  

Ahaha sorry. I’m using a different case as I stated and it’s bigger but I’m still worried. Im going to do some more research soon. Any help is appreciated!

If you want to help or want to chat my discord is Sk3tch#9261