No signal until Windows loads (BIOS inaccessible)

Greetings,

• CS RMx 550W
  • AsRock X570M PRO4
  • R1600 AF
  • 2*16GB DDR4 / 2100 MHz
  • GTX660-DC2OCPH-2GD5 / Gainward GeForce GTX 770 Phantom
  • XLR8 CS3030 w/ Win10 18363
  • Samsung U28E590D

Been having some issues with my motherboard since downgrading to Ryzen 1600 AF. After facing yet another problem and having to RMA my 1080 Ti, I can no longer access BIOS at all. Monitor displays "No signal" before Windows loads up. Tried disabling hibernate / fast boot, resetting CMOS and other cables / connectors on both the monitor and GPU. Hitting F2/DEL during boot clearly loads BIOS but again there's no signal. Also tried running a single DIMM only.

Any work around tips for this?

That sounds odd since you already reset cmos and everything. Did you try the input cycle button on your monitor? Otherwise I would maybe flash your board with a bios update and see if it helps.

1 hour ago, gouca said:

Greetings,

• CS RMx 550W
  • AsRock X570M PRO4
  • R1600 AF
  • 2*16GB DDR4 / 2100 MHz
  • GTX660-DC2OCPH-2GD5 / Gainward GeForce GTX 770 Phantom
  • XLR8 CS3030 w/ Win10 18363
  • Samsung U28E590D

Been having some issues with my motherboard since downgrading to Ryzen 1600 AF. After facing yet another problem and having to RMA my 1080 Ti, I can no longer access BIOS at all. Monitor displays "No signal" before Windows loads up. Tried disabling hibernate / fast boot, resetting CMOS and other cables / connectors on both the monitor and GPU. Hitting F2/DEL during boot clearly loads BIOS but again there's no signal. Also tried running a single DIMM only.

Any work around tips for this?

Maybe you can boot windows and shift+restart, then you have to enter uefi bios utility (I think that's how it's called xd), try that! :)