Questions about fluid evaporation.

Hey people I made a dumb mistake in haste and forgot to drain out all of the fluid in the old reservoir before putting it back in for aesthetics. It serves no real purpose now (lets be honest it never did lol) But now I have a better corsair h150 pro. Im just wondering if this tiny bit of fluid in the very bottom of the helix thingy could hurt my other components while slowly evaporating over time. I would rip it apart agian just to be safe but its a pain pulling off the front panel and I don't want to break the plastic clips from constant meddling.

20200411_234630.jpg

depending on the environmental heat. if its slow enough(cool environment) it would be negligible. if its pretty warm, then it might be a bit dangerous to metal components/ contacts.

edit: wait a pc is hot. for safety, just drain it or block it with cotton

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

4 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

depending on the environmental heat. if its slow enough(cool environment) it would be negligible. if its pretty warm, then it might be a bit dangerous to metal components/ contacts.

I do have a 2080 so I could imagine it might get hot. But where I cut the tubes are right next to a air intake that should in theory pull it up and out of the system through the new radiator block.  Edit: and its about 1/4 of a shotglass worth of liquid and its at the very bottom of the spiraled tubes.

true. but if it condenses on the case, it could drip on the system. though i doubt it will have enough liquid to do that. 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

1 minute ago, MartinKweh said:

true. but if it condenses on the case, it could drip on the system. though i doubt it will have enough liquid to do that. 

Yeah I probably should pull it apart to be safe. If the corsair aio wasn't such a pain I wouldn't have rushed things lol, but lesson learned I guess.