what skills are you trying to obtain during quarantine

PurplDrank
7 hours ago, fpo said:

I can have schnitzel 24/7. Best food.

Oh my god I love Schnitzel!!!!!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

29 minutes ago, TechNono said:

It was my old dream to learn how to juggle. They say it is good for your brain and coordination. Plus it looks like a nice trick for impressing girls and children so it might be useful in a personal life. Now I watch videos on youtube and juggle with 3 socks (I used tennis balls but they kept running away so I spent more time gathering them together then juggle).

Jim Kwik In his superbrain course also said juggling is good for the brain. So yeah, I think it is a good idea to learn how to do it. 

I just try do not eat so much, so...lets call it  "willpower challenge". 

I barely have time to feed myself at the moment, work is crazy, children are crazy, house is a mess, wife is busy (still goes to work). 

I’m not exercising, I’m working from the moment I wake to the moment I go to sleep unless I am homeschooling, cooking or cleaning.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz