Water on capacitors

my Problem: i did maintenance on my Watercooling loop. I have air vents on the 2 highest spots of the pipes to let air in/out for the case i fill or drain it.
now, as i was filling it up, i noticed one vent was still open and spilled Water. this vent is directliy on top of the cpu cooler. i flowed to the left side to the capacitors. I think nothing got into the socket. 

of course i immediately unplugged it, and got some toilet paper to wish it away.
after drying, i closed the vent and then continued. (my Pump is powered from the Mainboard) when the Reservoir was empty, i wantet to shut it off, to fill in moore. The PC didnt turn off after 3 seconds pressing the pwr button. i unplugged it again. after a minute, i replugged it, the Motherboard RGB lit, but it wouldn't turn on.

its now unplugged

the vents are marked with the orange arrows in the Picture
the Area where water was spilled is marked red

how shall i continue?

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Goppenstein1525
added photo of the vents

1 minute ago, Goppenstein1525 said:

my Problem: i did maintenance on my Watercooling loop. I have air vents on the 2 highest spots of the pipes to let air in/out for the case i fill or drain it.
now, as i was filling it up, i noticed one vent was still open and spilled Water. this vent is directliy on top of the cpu cooler. i flowed to the left side to the capacitors. I think nothing got into the socket. 

of course i immediately unplugged it, and got some toilet paper to wish it away.
after drying, i closed the vent and then continued. (my Pump is powered from the Mainboard) when the Reservoir was empty, i wantet to shut it off, to fill in moore. The PC didnt turn off after 3 seconds pressing the pwr button. i unplugged it again. after a minute, i replugged it, the Motherboard RGB lit, but it wouldn't turn on.

its now unplugged

the vents are marked with the orange arrows in the picture

how shall i continue?

Unbenannt.PNG

Let it dry for multiple days and remove the cooler, cpu, ram and motherboard and inspect for anything that is burned.

Just now, jaslion said:

Let it dry for multiple days and remove the cooler, cpu, ram and motherboard and inspect for anything that is burned.

shall i first wait or directly dissasemble it? (It takes a while im my case)

38 minutes ago, Goppenstein1525 said:

shall i first wait or directly dissasemble it? (It takes a while im my case)

immediately disassemble it. So it can dry out fully as liquid may have easily gotten into other parts without knowing it.