Titan -not- Black to be released this week

I know, it wasn't a genuine complaint. It was just so ironic.

don`t worry you still have the flagship couse screw 1000$ gpus man

That's why it's clocked at 7Ghz.

7Ghz 384bit is better than 5Ghz 512bit like the R9-290X has.

The K6000 has the same specs with 12GB Vram and it can use all of it's Vram without a problem.

Oh I see thanks! :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Wait, what? To be released this week? Wasn't it already released today?

There are multiple to choose from, at least over here:

All retailing for around 1400-1500USD

you forgot to remove 25%, we have to pay that 25% VAT crap or whatever, and if we buy from US we have to pay import wich is 25% of base price or whatever (wich im guessing is that VAT and if we are unlucky) so its around 1050~

Anyway i found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCK8js_A9eY

<3

''That suit is NOT BLACK''

-Borat

So just a 780ti with more ram and Double Precision enabled...

Nvidia milking for more money lol

you forgot to remove 25%, we have to pay that 25% import crap when we buy stuff from US (if we are unlucky) so its around 1050~

There's import tax,there's VAT(20-25%),and there's resellers who want to make even more profit!This Europe man...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah, but the news was out a few days ago, I haven't had time to visit the forum and I assumed someone else had already posted it so I posted it this morning, when I found out nobody had posted the news, a few hours before it was released.

Yeah, but isn't the 780Ti still faster? At least at normal resolutions anyway. Anything above 1080P and more then one monitor, the Titan will probably be faster.

But still, I would go for a 780Ti over a Titan Black.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

Yeah, but isn't the 780Ti still faster? At least at normal resolutions anyway. Anything above 1080P and more then one monitor, the Titan will probably be faster.

But still, I would go for a 780Ti over a Titan Black.

It should be faster than 780 Ti but it's not intended for gaming anyway...

wait for the rumored 780ti 6gb

I hope this is true.  My Skyrim mods are already using over 3 (out of 4)GB of VRAM.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

So finally the Titan is once again the king of graphics cards? It finally beats the 780ti in all aspects?