video survaillance software for windows?

so im installing a raspberry pi based security cam in my apartment running motioneyeos

which has everything i need but its running on a zero w and with all the features enabled it cant handle the framerate so im running it as 'fast network camera' which is perfect for the video but cuts out all features.

the original concept would now have me set up a second stronger pi as server that does all the motion detection and notification stuff but im not doing that.

i have a windows system running 24/7 as server anyway so ...

i need a software that manages network cameras with motion detection and notification stuff and preferrably free well actually prefererably open source but ill take what i can get.

any suggestions?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

so i just tried ispy and thats eating 60% processor usage just analyzing 1 camera for motion detection. soo thats a no go

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

• 2 months later...

come on....nobody?

Since you clamin to life in Germany you should know the GDPR and laws around that...

That mean you are only permit to store everything max. 3 Days and everything must be encrypt and every access must be logged.

Sure you are also not permit to film Public Property.

From AT. :x

6 minutes ago, Required said:

Since you clamin to life in Germany you should know the GDPR and laws around that...

That mean you are only permit to store everything max. 3 Days and everything must be encrypt and every access must be logged.

Sure you are also not permit to film Public Property.

aaah im pretty sure since im not a company and im only filming inside my own apartment im fine. i do have sticker on the door warning about the flat being video survailed so if you enter you are defenitly aware of it.

any actual input on software to use?

Well I want to use my Axis cam and maybe buy a Hikvision to.

Hikvision offer some free Software who maybe works with your russian Style Cam to?

From AT. :x

why not just spin up a

docker container and run the pi software you needed in that