Mobile Headphones under $100

preachingchimp

I am no expert on mobile headphones and needed help picking out one. I want a decent sounding pair of headphones that is also durable and comfortable. I don't expect much from the price range, but I really want to get a nice pair of headsets for on the go for my phone and laptop.

I use the AKG K450 because they come with a carrying case and have a removable cord, also they sound ok and are one of the more comfortable on-ear headphones.

You can also get the AKG K451, those come with the mic/music controller thingy.

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

NXG NX-HTDJ are great. I know the price is rather shocking, but they're a rebrand of the Monoprice 108323 which is not to be incredible for the price. The NXG comes with velour pads and 2 different length cables, one of which is short and braided for portable use.

The only nbegatives is they don't extend enough for people with big heads, and they don't isolate much at all. I've got more of a medium head and wear them fully extended.