Good alternative to HyperX Cloud II

KerrBeeldens

I have had my HyperX cloud's for almost 2 years and I really loved them. However as of lately I am experiencing full PC crashes with them. This is why I am considering to buy a new headset/headphones. 
Like I said I really liked them, so I would ideally get something similar. Requirements are:

• Equal/close to equal sound quality
  • Some form of volume control on the headset/cable
  • Either a very long cable (around 2.5m) or wireless. Either 3.5 or USB would be fine, however I liked the usb with soundcard/3.5mm jack HyperX went with. 
  • Not from hyperX (to make sure I don't get the same problems)
  •  Microphone isn't required, I am thinking of buying a separate mic. Two notes with this though:
    • If it has a mic, I would like to have a mute switch.
    • If it doesn't have a mic I would lower my budget to 60-70 euro ish to get a mic. 

Bullets in bold are a necessity

Price would preferably be around 80-90 or 60-70 euro (Europe) if it doesn't have a mic.

I do not care for 7.1 surround, nor for a good mic. Even if it has a mic, I might upgrade later down the road to a dedicated one so it just has to work decently without absolutely deafening my friends, but that is about it. Active noise cancelling would be nice, but I understand that for the budget it would be hard to find.

6 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

How are your headphones causing the PC to crash? 

It appears to be driver issues, however after contacting HyperX about it (and after some debugging) they said it was probably due to windows. Having reset windows and not being able to fix it, I'm currently waiting for Microsoft to respond and have them take a look at the issue. However, many people seem to have a similar problem and aren't able to fix it, so I'm putting my money (quite literary) on buying a new headset/headphones (or at least I am looking for alternatives).