How do you make money (on the side)?

seabass9990

I'm presuming that you're in High school and if your High school is anything like the school i went to they had a Coding class, you could learn Coding and make Applications for Smartphones, it's probably really hard but it's made a lot of people a lot of money. 

IDK just an idea :)

just watch your sig mate. its over 3 lines. better change it before a nasty person reports its. :)

For me YouTube and other entrepreneurial stuff.

I would say just get a part time job, just apply to fast food places or small business's.

Your first job isn't so much about money, it is about experience so you can get a better job than that in the future. At least that's what i believe.

you sig is also over 3 lines so :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I'm presuming that you're in High school and if your High school is anything like the school i went to they had a Coding class, you could learn Coding and make Applications for Smartphones, it's probably really hard but it's made a lot of people a lot of money. 

IDK just an idea :)

I'm taking that my freshman and sophomore year then junior and senior year i'm doing a class called cisco (The same as the big networking business). It teaches building pc's (Thats the easy part) and enterprise level networking. Best part is i get a discount on cisco products.

But i babysit my own brothers and that is my main source of income xD

Birthdays and christmas is for the big stuff,like i got my GTX 770 for christmas. 

work I need another job and I really wish I had followed through on the offer to shovel someones roof but I never heard back from them....

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

you sig is also over 3 lines so :P

no it isn't. i count 3 lines.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

do we live in different dimensions? if not, im definitely counting more than 3 lines, unless you have a different definition for lines that noone has heard about before except you, your sig is pretty big mate :P, it does become 3 lines if i zoom out really far, but sorry my vision isn't THAT good.

do we live in different dimensions? if not, im definitely counting more than 3 lines, unless you have a different definition for lines that noone has heard about before except you, your sig is pretty big mate :P, it does become 3 lines if i zoom out really far, but sorry my vision isn't THAT good.

seriously i don't know what you are talking about. it is 3 lines.

post-54950-0-90692300-1392681728.jpg

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

seriously i don't know what you are talking about. it is 3 lines.

attachicon.gif3lines.jpg

this giant massive disaster is what im seeing :P.

My Corsair Machine: CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.5GHz cooled by Corsair H100i w/Corsair SP120QE x2 | CASE: Corsair 900D | MOBO: Rampage IV Formula RAMCorsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 16GB | GPU: Radeon HD5450 PSU: Corsair AX1200i with Corsair Gen2 Red Sleeved Cables  SSD's: 4xCorsair 240GB, 1x512GB 1x1TB | Monitors:2xAcer V233HL 1080P | Mouse: Corsair M60 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Black K70 Cherry Red,Red LED | HEADSET: Corsair Vengeance 1100 | HEADPHONES: AKG Q701 |SOUNDCARD/DAC: Xonar Essence One

PC Photos | My Broadwell-E Rig Details | Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Member with Aurora MRPC & Console Gamer |

this giant massive disaster is what im seeing :P.

My Corsair Machine: CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.5GHz cooled by Corsair H100i w/Corsair SP120QE x2 | CASE: Corsair 900D | MOBO: Rampage IV Formula RAMCorsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 16GB | GPU: Radeon HD5450 PSU: Corsair AX1200i with Corsair Gen2 Red Sleeved Cables  SSD's: 4xCorsair 240GB, 1x512GB 1x1TB | Monitors:2xAcer V233HL 1080P | Mouse: Corsair M60 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Black K70 Cherry Red,Red LED | HEADSET: Corsair Vengeance 1100 | HEADPHONES: AKG Q701 |SOUNDCARD/DAC: Xonar Essence One

PC Photos | My Broadwell-E Rig Details | Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Member with Aurora MRPC & Console Gamer |

yeah it is 3 lines. i just don't get it. 1,2, 3. I count 3 lines.

ohhh wait. what resolution is your screen.

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Are they rich enough to afford your schooling?

I guess not.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

yeah it is 3 lines. i just don't get it. 1,2, 3. I count 3 lines.

ohhh wait. what resolution is your screen.

yes finally! you get it :P, im running the good old 1080p, and that sig is massive.

yes finally! you get it :P, im running the good old 1080p, and that sig is massive.

wait i am 1080P too. this makes no sense. :wacko:

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

wait i am 1080P too. this makes no sense. :wacko:

bleh! i give up :P, it certainly makes no sense.

sorry for derailing the thread with pointless chatter op, i don't really have may good suggestions for you as i have a full time job and lack any form of imagination, but i think you might have some good options to make money on the side through programming/coding/designing, be it for websites or whatever else.

On my phone (720p display) your sig is 6 lines. On my pc it's 3 lines. (1080P) And on my mac when in windows it's 2 lines. (1600P)

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

go to a internet cafe and virus the bejesus out of it.

while your friend is there telling them that they can hire you for a fix.

go sell yourself to gays or something is another quick money or to oldies.

rob banks then get caught since in the prison you get food and a place to sleep = you can live.

pretty much try trouble shooting/pc building I do these stuff too.

if you know cad and maya you can go for some part time with those.

Live your life like a dream.