FAH will not find a project

Go to solution Solved by minibois,
2 minutes ago, 0K_N0RDY said:

Hello everyone, 

I can't find anyone else having this problem but FAH will not find a project for my CPU, only my GPU. is there a way to fix this or is there a way to manually force a project to be on the CPU/GPU?

thank you for the help

0K_N0RDY

There are too many people folding, compared to the amount of WU's available.

With enough patience it should get a WU at some point.

If you have been idling for a long time, pause the GPU slot, wait about 30-40 seconds and start it again. It should start looking for WU's all over again and might find something.

Hello everyone, 

I can't find anyone else having this problem but FAH will not find a project for my CPU, only my GPU. is there a way to fix this or is there a way to manually force a project to be on the CPU/GPU?

thank you for the help

0K_N0RDY

Capture.PNG

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, 0K_N0RDY said:

Hello everyone, 

thank you for the help

0K_N0RDY

There are too many people folding, compared to the amount of WU's available.

With enough patience it should get a WU at some point.

If you have been idling for a long time, pause the GPU slot, wait about 30-40 seconds and start it again. It should start looking for WU's all over again and might find something.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

I've been getting the same. My guess is the server that handles CPU WU's is overloaded.

You're not wrong.  If you've seen Linus' recent video, he explained that the work servers are under load, and they've in fact offered bandwidth to the project.

Hopefully they will take Linus up on the offer.  I could see many people getting frustrated and quitting before they ever got started.