Do you buy your music?

Hikaru12

Well, I use my brother's account so I can use it for free. It is free to download, but you have to pay $10 USD/month to use the service.

Awesome. I didn't know you could download music if you had the subscription.

Awesome. I didn't know you could download music if you had the subscription.

Yup. If you enable Keep On Device on your likes playlist, you can keep all the music that you like on your device and access it without an internet connection.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yup. If you enable Keep On Device on your likes playlist, you can keep all the music that you like on your device and access it without an internet connection.

Can download it with the music manager on your PC?

Can download it with the music manager on your PC?

I'm not sure since I haven't tried it...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I use Rdio or Youtube

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

This is against CoC

as long as they don;t mention pirate bay or illegal torrenting of music its fine.

anyways I used to buy cds but now I just buy the albums digitally off of amazon.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I will not discuss this :D .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Spotify all the way!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Nah, we are going to get to a point soon where we no longer need to possess the music itself anyway.

Comb it with a brick

I don't "purchase" Digtal music, or CDs or anything.

The only thing I do pay for in terms of music/for artists is merchandise and concert tickets ( + vinyl )

I personally buy all of my music from google play, except for two songs that I would have paid for but were not available. 

On a different note has anybody heard of radiotracker?

From what I get it can download the songs/artists/genres that you select and claims to be legal

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

i have never bought a cd in my life and have only bought one digital album and that was from band camp. Most other music i listen to on YouTube or on a radio these days but i do have about 80gigs of mp3 files somewhere that i have collected over the years and a hard drive that has a copy of a radio stations music collection on it but i have not plugged those hard drives in for years... they are ide if that tells you anything lol. 

Of course not.

I listen to it on youtube.

Signatures are stupid.

I use pandora. It is genius 

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Maybe...

I buy most of it, the rest I get the album from the library and just rip it.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)