Fold on Multiple Machies?

Go to solution Solved by minibois,
5 minutes ago, Cubed123 said:

Is it possible to fold on multiple machines at one time using the same name? would I need to make a new passphrase?

You can fold on multiple machines and can use the same passkey and username on both

6 minutes ago, Cubed123 said:

I've run into an issue of one machine running just fine but the other one doesn't want to download any new work.

In my experience the amount of WU's available is still quite low, so I often am idling, waiting for new WU's still :/

Is it possible to fold on multiple machines at one time using the same name? would I need to make a new passphrase? I would like to help out with most if not all of my machines and was wondering if I could get all the points to go to one user instead of having a couple different users. I've run into an issue of one machine running just fine but the other one doesn't want to download any new work.

5 minutes ago, Cubed123 said:

Is it possible to fold on multiple machines at one time using the same name? would I need to make a new passphrase?

You can fold on multiple machines and can use the same passkey and username on both

6 minutes ago, Cubed123 said:

I've run into an issue of one machine running just fine but the other one doesn't want to download any new work.

In my experience the amount of WU's available is still quite low, so I often am idling, waiting for new WU's still :/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

Thank you that is all I needed to know.

The number of work units available is very low right now.

I have it running on my 9900k rig and a few unused work server, on average they are both getting 2-5 cpu work units a day.

GPU seems to be slightly higher at 4-7.