How can I root my Samsung Galaxy S3 (d2vzw)

k_jonsie_

Hi everyone, as you may know android 4.3 is absolutely terrible and riddled with bugs.  I really need to root my phone and install cyanogenmod 10.2 on it so its not as sucky.  I've watched every single youtube video, read every forum post, and googled anything you can think of but I still am unable to root it.  I have been using CF Auto root because that is what was recommended to me but this is what i get when i try to install it:post-49229-0-96365200-1392582447.png  So yeah.  Ive updated usb drivers, used admin control anything i could think of but this is the farthest i can get.. if anyone knows of any useful guides or videos or anything really to help it would be very much appreciated..

PC:  Asus K53E    Camera:   Nikon D3100

you should ask for help on a "specialized" forum for your problem

go on forum.xda-developers.com and search for your device then you'll probably find the answer there :)

also, there are a lot of galaxy s3 variants(sprint/t mobile/ at&t/ i9300/i9305....) so be careful what tutorial you follow(if it's for your model of s3)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

@Levent can help with Odin :)

you should ask for help on a "specialized" forum for your problem

go on forum.xda-developers.com and search for your device then you'll probably find the answer there :)

also, there are a lot of galaxy s3 variants(sprint/t mobile/ at&t/ i9300/i9305....) so be careful what tutorial you follow(if it's for your model of s3)

thanks guys this means a lot to me :)

PC:  Asus K53E    Camera:   Nikon D3100

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18