The Road to the PS5

G_K

Because the PS5 isn't as powerful as the new Xbox do you think Sony will make a PS5 Pro 

Well of course. They noticed people liked to have an increased performance system so why not just do it again

I don't think the "Power" difference will be that big of a factor. Now, how they implement it might be of more importance. If the games are poorly implemented resulting in a worse experience then that is when people will notice. The noticeable graphical improvement is decreasing with every generation While the fidelity and technology has improved greatly, how much they impact gameplay experience has been shrinking. Much of this is because we are moving to 4k with new tech such as adaptive frame rates, smarter scaling methods, and even Sony's SSD streaming into memory technology.

Sony's strategy regarding exclusives is pretty smart and this will likely mitigate much of the "power" differences as well.

Will Sony make a Pro model, sure in about 3-4 years, they all like the sales bump, we might even see another "pro" xbox too. One of the points touted by Sony is how all the consoles will behave the same and its effect on programming, I am just not sure how that will work when the revision might have non-significant changes to the hardware.

I think this will come down to exclusive games, just like it did in this generation. As Microsoft has announced, they won't have any AAA exclusives for a few years. That's where I think Sony will take the throne again. Maybe it's Microsofts turn next time, if they just dont go to services on a PC by then.

Sony will win the console war again. Doesn’t matter if the ps5 is weaker, Sony has better exclusives. 

Sure they’ll make a ps5 pro version, why not, people bought the ps4 pro 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x