1080ti equivalent in 2019 - 2020

Bender Blues

Can maybe some of you point me to a card in 2019 or 20 with roughly that power and price?

I've done comparisons but I feel like I'm missing something.

Thank you much!

** Here on the West Coast USA **

28 minutes ago, Bender Blues said:

Can maybe some of you point me to a card in 2019 or 20 with roughly that power and price?

I've done comparisons but I feel like I'm missing something.

Thank you much!

The GTX 1080 Ti has a level of performance similar to the RTX 2070 (Super) and 5700XT.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Mine is overclocked pretty well and it perform like a RTX 2080 in games.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

in the video linked below at the $300-$350 range the AMD 5700 was used as the stock GPU in a comparison for different cards at different resolutions. at that range the 1080ti is better than a 5700 XT and falls just short of the 2070 super. so its a good card in between them both.

Edited by tdkid
forgot to add something