LFG Elder Scrolls Online EU

Ryzenuser19

I just got back into it and my groups and guilds are dead.

i do use mic and discord.i speak only English though but can get the gist of Dutch and Belgian tongues since ive played with a group of both on runescape for years.

i was actually better on ps4 pro since ive not touched pc due to it being dead last time too.

i play a stampler ww geared well enough though my champion points are 216 and all wrong atm.

working on a necromancer right now so could do with some people to play with. i have eso plus so i have access to everything.

extra info: maxed mount stats. level 10 metal working. decent at pvp. happy to pass loot i dont need if it serves the group.

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

2x MSI RX580 Gaming X 8GB

RAM

channel 1 Corsair Vengence LPX  DDR4 2133MHz 2x4GB

channel 2 Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 2x4GB

Cooler

AMD Wraith Max RGB Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Acer XZ350CU 35" 21:9 Ultrawide

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Logitech 203 Prodigy Wired

Keyboard

Logitech 213 Prodigy Wired

Why don't you just hang around in game for a little bit? People are advertising all the time, and you'll probably have better luck there vs. a tech forum?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

well the issue with that is im mostly running into Russians or eastern Europeans. the ones who do speak English are great but on the larger scale most of those guys do not speak English and its hard to find social people in game. this has been the issue since launch though. and why i switched to ps4 in the first place. the unduanted weeklys for example people there come off as elitist but in reality its just because no one talks in game. and where i live in the uk most people my own age who game are football crazed power heads. am i refuse to own an inferior platform to play 3 games. eso being the main game and horizon zero dawn and god of war were the other 2.

quick edit i should note i've played since closed beta and still have my ban email from said closed beta for leaking footage on youtube watermarked with my username. such a noob mistake...

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

2x MSI RX580 Gaming X 8GB

RAM

channel 1 Corsair Vengence LPX  DDR4 2133MHz 2x4GB

channel 2 Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 2x4GB

Cooler

AMD Wraith Max RGB Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Acer XZ350CU 35" 21:9 Ultrawide

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Logitech 203 Prodigy Wired

Keyboard

Logitech 213 Prodigy Wired

9 hours ago, Ryzenuser19 said:

well the issue with that is im mostly running into Russians or eastern Europeans. the ones who do speak English are great but on the larger scale most of those guys do not speak English and its hard to find social people in game. this has been the issue since launch though.

^THIS

I had this same issue a while back when I started. In my case though, I couldn't for the love of God find any decent English speakers. I mostly found Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese players in my region (I play in Southeast Asia btw).

I feel ya man.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。