Does anyone know how to block web results from Google?

This also includes blocking things on Google Images. I just want a wholesome Pokemon web browsing experience.

Bonzilink

You can turn safe search on, or you could block certain words from appearing in your Google search using the - character.

I.e. if you search for "Pokemon -popcorn" you won't find anything that includes "popcorn".

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What do you mean?

Try duckduckgo

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

You can turn safe search on, or you could block certain words from appearing in your Google search using the - character.

I.e. if you search for "Pokemon -popcorn" you won't find anything that includes "popcorn".

The website is not filtered by Safesearch! 

Bonzilink

5 minutes ago, Bonzilink said:

The website is not filtered by Safesearch! 

If it's just one website that is bothering you, the easiest thing to add to your search is this:

-site:pinterest.com

Pinterest.com added for example sake of course (because I often personally block that website from appearing, since it's useless in finding the source of any image!).

Add whatever website you want to block from appearing in search results.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

10 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

What do you mean?

Filtering out Rule 34.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

is googling for pokemon stuff that bad lately? i like to live dangerously with safesearch disabled by default.. and rarely bump into "issues"...

you do know that google makes different results float to the top based on what it learned about you, right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 4:11 PM, manikyath said:

is googling for pokemon stuff that bad lately? i like to live dangerously with safesearch disabled by default.. and rarely bump into "issues"...

you do know that google makes different results float to the top based on what it learned about you, right?

Usually, this website called Fur Affinity pops up, and it's Rule 34 most of the time.

Bonzilink

16 hours ago, Bonzilink said:

Usually, this website called Fur Affinity pops up, and it's Rule 34 most of the time.

you know... i've never had that happen when googling pokemon stuff.. (and i surf dangerously, always have safe search off)

that said, if you insist, you can add  -site:furaffinity.net which should strip all references to that website from your results.