Are there more than one MSI RTX Lighting Z cards?

Hello, I am trying to pick an RTX 2080-ti 11gb card.

As per the card tier list, I wanted to get the;

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-Lightning-Z

But, if you look at that page, it claims the boost clock is 1770 MHz.

Yet every local retailer here in my city ((Sofia, bulgaria)) Lists the Ti Lighting Z 11gb as having 1575 MHz core boost clock.

Plus I saw several reviews for the Ti Lighting Z 11gb same card in all reviews but claiming 2 different price points. One at 3k, and one at 1k.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! I plan to overclock it.

PS: Also, any thoughts on MSI 11gb Lighting Z vs EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card. In terms of overclocking.

The MSI lightning has a boost clock of 1575, the lightning Z has a boost clock of 1770

Personally I'd go with the EVGA card, their warranty service is a lot better and the ftw3 is a super high end card like the lightning Z

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Oh...

Aw. Sad. A Retailer here I liked actually has the Lighting Z listed with a 1575 clock. I guess either they got confused too, or are trying to be all shady about it.

Well thanks for clearing that up! I kinda want the EVGA too, but the Lighting was going to be easier to obtain. No one has EVGA on stock right now.

Thanks again!

There is a difference between lightning and lightning Z.

The die quality of Lightning Z are best binned TU102 available to msi. Thats they are pre overclocked to 1770, since it is stress tested to stable at this speed. Even though you can still overclock a Ligntning non Z to this speed, it is no likely to be as stable.

Aside from Founder Edition, my favorite are EVGA FTW3 Ultra and Galax HOF OC lab, they are flagship without costing luxury premium like Asus Matrix, MSI lightning, Coloful Kudan, on the other hand EVGA kingpin is designated for liquid nitrogen OC.  

Performance wise, Both FTW3 Ultra and HOF OC lab have their unique 19 power phases custom designed, base boost clock at 1755Mhz. HOF OC lab are limited edition.