Where should i position the fans?

Hi Guys, I'm meeting some problems here when I'm building my gaming desktop. This is the problem that i face, or rather a question i want to ask. My Case (NZXT H510 elite) comes with

Front: 2x 120/ 2x 140mm (2x AER RGB 2 140mm included)
Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1x AER F140 Case Version Included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1x AER F120 Case Version Included)

I'm also buying a AIO (Asus ROG Ryujin 240 RGB), should i remove the rgb fans at the front and replace it with the AIO. And I replace the top of the fan with the 2 rgb fans i just removed? 

And i also have another question. If i did that, where should the fans be facing? The AIO fan and the rear fan should be blowing air towards the back and at the top, the 2rgb fans are going to blow air into the desktop or face outwards to blow the hot air out? Can i have some suggestions to solve this 2 questions? Thank you a lot!

4 minutes ago, DarkMedic said:

In terms of where the wind will blow towards, is there a indicator on the fans or the aio cooler?

Your fans should have one side with supports coming from the shroud to the fan motor, and one side the says NZXT in the center of the fan blades. Air will flow from the NZXT logo to the side with the motor supports.

As to what direction they should go, that's a whole topic in and of itself.

This video:

And this two part series:

Should help you out with getting proper airflow in the case.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

* threads merged and moved to the Air cooling section *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Are you set on getting that cooler? You're better off getting a 280mm if possible and using that with the stock front fans if you want an AIO.

What cpu are you cooling?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What cpu are you cooling?

Ryzen 9 3900x

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 4:38 AM, DarkMedic said:

I'm also buying a AIO (Asus ROG Ryujin 240 RGB)

Why are you looking at this cooler in particular? 

Front / bottom intake to rear / top exhaust is good. 

Sorry for the late reply -- been a bit busy and this got buried under some other threads. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.