How to open BIOS menu on asus h310-m motherboard

Since you're using windows 10 there is a way to enter he BIOS from the settings. Open up the settings, click on update and security, on the left click on recovery then where it says advance start up click on restart now, Your computer should automatically enter a blue screen with some text asking what you want to do. Click on Troubleshoot, then click on advanced options, then click on UEFI Firmware settings, then click restart. The computer should go into the BIOS without you pressing anything. If you want your BIOS cleard though just take out he CMOS battery. It should look like a big round silver circle on your motherboard. Once you turn off your power supply, or unplug your computer, take it out and try to power the system on without it and without power to get rid of any power from your capacitors then plug everything back in and it should reset the BIOS. Good luck.

Just now, Zoroz93 said:

Since you're using windows 10 there is a way to enter he BIOS from the settings. Open up the settings, click on update and security, on the left click on recovery then where it says advance start up click on restart now, Your computer should automatically enter a blue screen with some text asking what you want to do. Click on Troubleshoot, then click on advanced options, then click on UEFI Firmware settings, then click restart. The computer should go into the BIOS without you pressing anything. If you want your BIOS cleard though just take out he CMOS battery. It should look like a big round silver circle on your motherboard. Once you turn off your power supply, or unplug your computer, take it out and try to power the system on without it and without power to get rid of any power from your capacitors then plug everything back in and it should reset the BIOS. Good luck.

i try to enter this UEFI but nothing only restart

1 minute ago, itzluckman said:

maybe my mistake was that i tried msi afterburned do something on max and my pc crashed reset it i do not tried something else oh i switch settings in nvidia control panel and in game i had drops in fps and freezes idk why

It freezes how, for like a second or does the game stop working?

Just now, Zoroz93 said:

It freezes how, for like a second or does the game stop working?

freeze for 1-2 second and go but i have drops in fps i lock it on 120 fps it drops to 100-90 sometimes go to 43-23-54

Just now, itzluckman said:

freeze for 1-2 second and go but i have drops in fps i lock it on 120 fps it drops to 100-90 sometimes go to 43-23-54

its on every minute to say

4 minutes ago, itzluckman said:

i want to be lock my pc isnt very bad but on 60 i go to 54-59 and have drops too

That's what's called "studering", meaning that the system in unstable and it's causing problems in the game. There are a number of different ways for studer to occur, from what I can hear you overclocked the system to its max and probably damaged something. But first have you tried going into afterburner without anything running in the background, and clicking the arrow next to the check mark?

That undoes everything you did

1 minute ago, Zoroz93 said:

That's what's called "studering", meaning that the system in unstable and it's causing problems in the game. There are a number of different ways for studer to occur, from what I can hear you overclocked the system to its max and probably damaged something. But first have you tried going into afterburner without anything running in the background, and clicking the arrow next to the check mark?

That undoes everything you did

yeah i do something try to reset it then uninstall the program

then after time i have problems in game it dont be comfortable 

when i bought my pc first game on epic i got 144 lock fps now its hard to get this fps after this thing i dont know what to do 

yeah i do something try to reset it then uninstall the program

then after time i have problems in game it dont be comfortable 

when i bought my pc first game on epic i got 144 lock fps now its hard to get this fps after this thing i dont know what to do 

idk how to reset it now when i "overclokced'' idk why i overclocked it i crashed and i turned off my pc and turn on back

Try taking out that CMOS battery, I talked about it when I explained how to get into the BIOS in another comment. And if that doesn't work try messing with the 3-d options in the control panel by setting the settings to performance

Try taking out that CMOS battery, I talked about it when I explained how to get into the BIOS in another comment. And if that doesn't work try messing with the 3-d options in the control panel by setting the settings to performance

i do it to permormance but the textures in game was so low like idk it wont load and yeah 
Zoroz93 i dont understand how to take out CMOS battery what is that and dont understand how to enter BIOS i want help from someone who will stay to help me

Reinstalling the game might help too, since you did a hard reset when the computer stopped working. It might be that some of the data on the hard drive got corrupted. Minimally but enough to degrade performance.

ur right i got less fps from before i reinstall the game too the results are same

Reinstalling the game might help too, since you did a hard reset when the computer stopped working. It might be that some of the data on the hard drive got corrupted. Minimally but enough to degrade performance.

can you help me

Just now, Zoroz93 said:

yes

i want to say simple things to fix this problem if it can be fixed

Just now, Zoroz93 said:

yes

Spoiler

Are you sure?

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Tan3l6 said:
  Hide contents

Are you sure?

who me?

who me?

Nope, Zoroz93 

but maybe he can help.

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

Nope, Zoroz93 

but maybe he can help.

i want someone to help me to fix this problem :(

i want someone to help me to fix this problem :(

Yes, but if you can't get to clear cmos process by yourself, the help through internet might not be enough.

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

Yes, but if you can't get to clear cmos process by yourself, the help through internet might not be enough.

how to clear cmos procces? idk how help 

how to clear cmos procces? idk how help 

where is page 8-9 but when i see it i cant understand it 100% i cant understand it

That's my CMOS battery on my motherboard, push on the tab that you can see on the right of the battery to take it out

20200307_090623.jpg

20200307_090714.jpg