AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

The first case - CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, White (CC-9011191-WW)  looks to me to have a screen not a mesh panel, based on this picture on the product page:

https://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/pdp/220t-rgb-tg/images/220t_rgb_tg_wht_filters.png

Everything I've done with my computer build so far is well-documented at: 
My Thermaltake Home Profile
SPECKS!! ...specs: 
Case: Thermaltake W200
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 Godlike
CPU: i9-9900KS
CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i RGB
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4-3200 32GB
GPU: Asus Strix 1080Ti
PSU: Corsair Ax1200i
System Drive: Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD 1TB
Storage: Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD 1TB x4

Display: Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 100Hz
Sound: SoundBlaster Katana X
Network: CAT8 Cabling & Wifi6
Keyboard and Mouse: Redragon K556 RGB & Redragon M711 Cobra
Case Fans: Primarily Noctua 140mm 3000RPM 
Case Fan Controller: Lamptron FC-8 8 Channel
Cosmetic Light Appeal: Remote Controlled Light Bars x2

Guys im using a rtx 2070 super gigabyte will it fitt in case

36 minutes ago, PyroTheWise said:

The first case - CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, White (CC-9011191-WW)  looks to me to have a screen not a mesh panel, based on this picture on the product page:

Correct. It has a dust filter behind a clear tempered glass panel. There are gaps on either side for airflow to come into the case, but the weird triangle design version will be the better performer for airflow if that's what OP values more than aesthetics.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Correct. It has a dust filter behind a clear tempered glass panel. There are gaps on either side for airflow to come into the case, but the weird triangle design version will be the better performer for airflow if that's what OP values more than aesthetics.

Im going to use a rtx 2070 super 3 fan winforceox  gigabyte

Will it fit well

14 minutes ago, LitTrash said:

Guys im using a rtx 2070 super gigabyte will it fitt in case

Yes. The max GPU length in this case is 300mm, and all the Gigabyte RTX2070 super cards are between 285 to 290mm long, so you should be good.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes. The max GPU length in this case is 300mm, and all the Gigabyte RTX2070 super cards are between 285 to 290mm long, so you should be good.

DO you recommend any other cases with good airflow (come with good rgb fans) that are a better bang for the buck

15 hours ago, LitTrash said:

DO you recommend any other cases with good airflow (come with good rgb fans) that are a better bang for the buck

Cases that come with RGB fans with good airflow in the $100 USD price range:

Phanteks P400A RGB (or ARGB)

Coolermaster Masterbox MB511 RGB

Coolermaster Mastercase H500 [sometimes more than $100 though)

Thermaltake Versa J24 Tempered Glass

Rosewill Spectra D100 [price is inflated at the time of posting though so ignore this for present day, might be useful for future readers]