Pablo Escobar Fold 2 How is this possible?

Touch My Hamm

I remember the first time the Pablo Escobar phone came out and it was funny seeing a rebranded phone from a strange company with an even stranger marketing ploy. Now with the fold 2 what is going on here LOL. How is something like this even possible...I would assume either purchased the stock from places that never sold them out or having the factory that makes the parts to make them again for their company. The website shows the spec and if it is legit this is a Galaxy fold equivalent for 1/4 the price....I might purchase one just for the laughs and to have a galaxy fold...

I thought about it, but they seem to research everyone who buys one. They figured out who reviewers were and made sure they got working phones. Who knows what you'll get.

Its a scam. Pretty simple.

If you go to buy one you can only pay via bank transfer or crypto. Both methods are non refundable.

So the second you give them money you have no recourse to recover the money if they decide to not ship the phone, or if they just decide to ship you a box full of paper.

I mean if you want. I will sell you a Wiggum Fold 3 (its a rebranded fold 2 with a Ralph Wiggum sticker) for $299. But you can only pay me in bitcoin. Also if you send me an additional $299 I will include a 10 year warranty and 2 pairs of Wiggum Pod Pros.

6 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

I mean if you want. I will sell you a Wiggum Fold 3 (its a rebranded fold 2 with a Ralph Wiggum sticker) for $299. But you can only pay me in bitcoin. Also if you send me an additional $299 I will include a 10 year warranty and 2 pairs of Wiggum Pod Pros.

SOLD!

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

There are people who are not reviewers who have gotten the phone. It is strange to only pay via crypto or bank transfer thought. I was mostly joking as to buying one as I use note 10 and the folding screen is more a meme atm. But if that was the case there would likely be more people complaining about it being a scam since they have sold other products around the world.

5 minutes ago, GodSeph said:

There are people who are not reviewers who have gotten the phone. It is strange to only pay via crypto or bank transfer thought. I was mostly joking as to buying one as I use note 10 and the folding screen is more a meme atm. But if that was the case there would likely be more people complaining about it being a scam since they have sold other products around the world.

Yea...pretty common tactic for scamming. Be legit for the first part to gain trust. then rack in the money.

Since this guys a drug lord lets make a comparison with drugs. He has a a guy come up to him to buy drugs. He give him the good shit the first couple times to gain his trust and get his business. Now that your his go to dealer you start cutting his supply to gain more money on each sale. Then when your tired of dealing with him as a customer you rip him off completely for a huge sale.

Sure youve lost his business for good. but when youve profited soo much off him it doesnt matter. You move on to the next guy.

3 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

Yea...pretty common tactic for scamming. Be legit for the first part to gain trust. then rack in the money.

Since this guys a drug lord lets make a comparison with drugs. He has a a guy come up to him to buy drugs. He give him the good shit the first couple times to gain his trust and get his business. Now that your his go to dealer you start cutting his supply to gain more money on each sale. Then when your tired of dealing with him as a customer you rip him off completely for a huge sale.

Sure youve lost his business for good. but when youve profited soo much off him it doesnt matter. You move on to the next guy.

As much as you shouldnt judge someone for their brothers crimes he did name the Company Pablo Escobar and kinda plays on the family name...

Just now, GodSeph said:

As much as you shouldnt judge someone for their brothers crimes he did name the Company Pablo Escobar and kinda plays on the family name...

He was the co founder of the cartel. He is responsible for thousands of kilos of drug trades, thousands of assassinations, and a number of other horrible crimes.

Were you under the impression that Pablo was able to do all that on his own? His brother played a huge role in everything that happened. Its not like he was at home reading his bible while his brother was doing these things. He was right by his side. And he should be right by his brothers side in the ground right now as well.

I don't know why anyone would even entertain this.  Like Ronnie said, Roberto co-founded the Medellin Cartel.  The guy has the blood of countless people on his hands, and the product itself is pretty fishy. We shouldn't reward someone that heartless even as a joke.

1 hour ago, Commodus said:

I don't know why anyone would even entertain this.  Like Ronnie said, Roberto co-founded the Medellin Cartel.  The guy has the blood of countless people on his hands, and the product itself is pretty fishy. We shouldn't reward someone that heartless even as a joke.

And tell them where you live...